When I saw one, I apologized first before I smash the thing on it to loosen the rock like dirt surrounding it. Smash and smash it. Until...

Metal hit the tree trunk and lights suddenly explode on my face. The thing got hot and I let it go as I was thrown by a force. I flew in the air and my back hit the ground.

Then I lost conciousness.

---------@--------

(QING)

Dry weather? Shit! See if I believe those weather forecast again.

It's a chore to drive when it's raining. It's a chore especially when I am tired and disappointed.

Finding Wu La's family is harder than I thought it could be. Wu La, the one who cursed the women on our family, died without getting married and having kids. Which means, I have to go and search for a sibling or cousins of hers. Luckily she had a brother. But that brother only had a daughter. So the Wu surname was erased on that line because Wu La's niece got married and took her husband's name.

Now, I have to find Wu La's niece's husband and family. See if she got children.

So far, zero on that score. I still don't know the husband's name. I have to find him. And this rain is not helping.

Fuck this shit! Why do my family believe in that curse anyway? It's ridiculous. My parents are too worried about my twin sister's happiness. We are only 24. Granted, when we celebrated our birthday my stupid sister's wish will really rattle anyone.

"I wish to have a happy singlehood life. I don't want to be as bitter as my Aunt Fei. Please..."

Wang Ying can be really dramatic at times. Why is she like that? Fuck's sake.

That is why the pressure to find Wu La's family doubled. My father is also looking. Hiring more people. But he trusted me to check every possible lead. It's the least I can do for my sister's happiness.

Or so what my parents said.

I am traveling now on the foot of Lingshan Mountain to go back to Beijing. The last lead was crap. It's not Wu La's niece's old house. They don't even know anyone named Wu Jing or any Jing who lived there.

Did Wu La's niece changed her name? Why is this so hard? Really?

I saw a curve road ahead and I slowed down. I don't want any accident. The road is wet. When I took the turn, my headlight shines on something from the ground. On the downward slope at the foot of the mountain, next to the road was a...person?

I stopped the car. Did someone got into an accident? I step out of the car as another thunder rumbled from the heaven.

Goodness...weather forecast in this country is fucked up now!

I walked to the lump on the ground and my breath hitched when I saw that it was indeed a person. A man. A young man. About the same age as me.

"Hey!" I touched the guy's wet jacket and tried shaking him. Is he dead? I shook him again and he was moved to lay flat on the ground. Rain beat on his face. He is so still. He might be dead.