Chapter 23 - The truth shall set you free

A/N: Okayy so I still wanna know who fits best with Lea..Nathan or Vincent?? Let me know. Thanks!!

Somehow through the night I crept into Nathans arms, because when I woke up, my head was on top of his hard chest and one leg slung over him. I slowly and carefully sneaked away from me and headed towards the shower.

The warm water grazing my skin was all I needed from this mess. I didn't want to leave, I just wanted to stay in this shower forever. I quickly got dressed upset for leaving the warm comfort of that shower. I dressed in a white tank top and light skinny jeans. When I entered the room again Nathan had left. A part of me was upset and another glad I didn't have to face the awkwardness yet.

The kitchen was full when I entered. Anna and Jason had come to great her brother. Along with John, my former student and Nathans brother. I have to admit, I was glad to see the little brat. He winked at me.

"Glad to see my teacher is alive, maybe she can return and then the school can finally have a little bit of beauty." Great a 16 year old flirting with me.

At the end of the table other John (The old shaman) and Isabella was sitting, looking all happy and in love. In the end of his last journal he mentioned that he went out in search of his one true love, I guess he found her. Who would've thought that a fae who was held captive, could capture a shamans heart in a matter of seconds. Nathan entered, his eyes fell on mine and he smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Morning beautiful." He greeted lying on the wall.

"Morning." I said and broke eye contact, grabbing a bowl and filling it with fruit salad. Vincent didn't join us for breakfast. I wondered if he was busy fixing his errors.

"So tell me what I missed." Nathan asked. The room fell silent. Anne and I gave each other a look.

"Well you missed the big game. We almost won but that freaking ref doesn't know how to blow a whistle." Jason said stuffing his mouth with scrambled eggs. We all gave him that please shut up look.

"You missed your pack stripping me of my rank." I finally and bluntly said.

"Why would they do that?" He looked me dead in they eyes, I felt like he was searching all my secrets. About him finding out about me and Vincent.

"Because I am not worthy for the rank of Luna, because I was Rough before we met and, and, and..." I rolled my eyes.

He sighed. "So how did you end up with Vincent?"

I swallowed hard. "They wanted me to be some omega in pack, if it was up to them I would be the house maid. I would accept it. I left."

"And where does Vincent fit in?"

"He offered me a home and to get my son back. The held our boy and I wasn't allowed to see him."

He laughed. "Vincent doesn't simply just offer something at what prize, what did you give him Lea?"

"I..." I couldn't get the words out, my hart was pounding rapidly. Nathan raised an eyebrow at me. "I accepted to be his queen." Nathan didn't say anything. His expression fell, his jaw clenched. All he did was stand up, calmly and walked out the door.

"Nathan!" I called after him as I stood up.

"Let him be child." Isabella said. "He will calm down eventually."

I bolted towards the other door that led to the garden. I saw Vincent standing on a something that was almost a hill, looking out at the his fortune. I went to stand next to him.

"I told Nathan about our deal."

"Good, it's about time he finds out." Why was he so calm, does he not know the damage Nathan can cause him.

"Did you tell him about the other thing as well?"

"No."

"Keep it that way. I don't need some angry pup mad at me." Anger boiled inside me.

"Don't you think he is already angry?"

"Yeah but he will calm down soon, after you return to the pack."

"What makes you think I will return to the pack?"

"Were else do you plan to go. You ain't staying here. I have no more use for you, and I don't want Nathan marching here to get his queen back. Despite what you heard I really don't enjoy killing." Tears stung in my eyes. Why was he so mean.

"He will march here for his son!" I almost screamed.

"Oh that." He looked deep in thought. "You can keep the little mutt, I got what I wanted." I was livid and stomped away. The arrogance! Mutt? My wolf growled at that. I stomped all the way into Nathan's room. He looked shocked when he saw me.

"We are leaving for the pack. Now!"

He smirked at me, pleased with this declaration. I wasn't sure if I meant it. What guarantee do I have that this man, who felt like a stranger to me, was going to protect me against the rage and attacks from his pack. But staying at Vincents castle for one more second wasn't a option.

"Best get packing then." He responded. I turned and headed towards my room to begin packing. Something that Vincent said bothered me.

'I got what I wanted.'