Chapter 14 - A fae's tale

After searching through the box for a second book, I notice there was a lot of journals that the old shaman wrote. I scanned through them to look for something about the faes. Found it!

'I was in my standing in the center of the moon feast. All supernatural entities gathering to honor the moon goddess. That was when I noticed her. A woman with a chocolate brown skin. She had curly black hair. Her curves fit perfectly into each other. A true beauty. Her amber wings glittered as the light of the fire reflected off it. When I got a look at her I could see a devilish glint in her face. She had done something!

Eric Williams ,our Alpha, had walked out of his house. His son Jason walking behind him, tripping at every second step. The child had just learned to walk. He seemed fixated on the woman. Marching towards her as Anger brewed in his face.

"What have you done!?" He shouted at her. All the joyful festivities had stopped now staring at her.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"My wife barely recognizes me!" He shouted again.

"I told you don't mess with us Eric!"

"You have gone to far." Suddenly I felt a urge inside me to kill all the fae's. Erich had summoned his pack. All of them showed their canines, ready to attack. The fae's stood ready for action, but fear struck inside them. There was war. Some of the faes managed to escape but not all was so lucky. Even I against my will had killed some faes. They took the black haired beauty and threw her into a cage.'