Chapter 13 - The shamans journal

A/N: yay! 1K reads thank you..this chapter is dedicated to ManatuofaPouvalu ❤❤

"Mia why are you doing this, we protected you...wait your working with Lucius aren't you?"

"Of course I am not working with that fool! That was true what I told you. He did turn my pack against me but I killed them all. Including my mate.

I didn't came to you guys for protection. I came to get my husband back. The husband you stole." She spat.

"He is my mate." I said slowly.

"He was mine first. He promised to marry me and marry me he will."

"Over my dead body."

"Don't worry love, your body will be everything but alive when we are done here." She growled.

"Answer me one thing. How did you manage to hide your aroma?"

"You seriously don't think Lucius owns all the covens in the city. A witch is the easiest thing to be bought over."

"You clever bitch."

"Now if we are done talking here I would like to kill you already." She sprung forward and I landed on back. She was standing in her wolf form on top of me showing her canines. She came closer to my throat, knowing well I am not strong enough to defend myself. I felt tears escape my eyes.

Thump.

The weight on top of me was gone. I saw another wolf, greyish color snarling at Mia while she was lying on the ground. She got up ready to attack but fear struck in her. I turned my head to look at what she was looking at. A wolf army was standing there, of all colors and shapes. Mia ran into the forest.

The grey wolf turned back into human form. It was Lou my old trainer.

"Lou!" I ran forward and hugged him. "Thank you."

"No problem Luna." He hugged me back. "Lets head back okay?" We walked towards the people. They were completely unaware of the events that had just taken place. After my order one of the Omega's brought wine to me and Lou.

"Where Nathan?" I asked existed.

"Still on the battle field. We came back to let some of our men heal. It's a strategy. The first group goes in and does the most damage. Then they come back and let their wounds be treated to. Then the second and strongest group go forward and goes for the kill, while they are busy doing that we go back and double the impact."

"How is the war going?"

"It's hard. A lot of good men had fallen. Before we left I saw the shaman use the dagger. At least the witches powers had fallen but the most damage was already done. Nathan was searching for Lucius. He want blood."

"That's what I was afraid of." I looked around and saw the soldiers being treated. Some was just hugging their families. I really wish Nathan was here. Somehow I could feel our bond weakening with him not being here.

"Someone tried to hurt his mate, Lea, you must understand what that means. He would kill anyone to get his revenge. You would do the same if the roles were reversed."

"I know."

"We will leave first thing tomorrow morning. But first we got you something from the house." He pointed to the box I didn't even notice until now. I walked over the box and looked inside. It was filled with books from the library.

"I thought you might get a little lonely around here."

"Thank you Lou." I hugged him and started searching threw the books looking for something to break the curse. I cannot handle this anymore.

I found a book. It looked very old but it looked more like a journal than a book. When I opened it, it was in fact a journal and I started reading it.

From what I can make out it was the previous shamans journal. He lived in the times when the fae was still here. They irritated him. Apparently the most pranks was played on him because he also had magic. He said they feared him. He was very powerful. There were a lot of facts about the supernatural. Creatures I never heard of like Wendigos but also creature I never thought of like leprechauns. There was weaknesses and their specialty. Very interesting but I just couldn't keep my eyes open.
                                        ****
I was standing alone on a mountain searching for them, my mate and my son, but I couldn't find them. I walked back down the mountain where Vincent was waiting for me. I got next to him in car.

"Time to forget Lea."

"Luna." I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Lou above me.

"Yes?"

"We are about to go thought you might want to say goodbye."

"Thanks Lou, I'll be right there." I smiled up at him. He nodded his head and went outside.

I sat up looking for the journal. Note to self: Get a journal  diary, I need to write down everything. Maybe my son can also read about my life and adventures.

I walked outside and saw the men ready for action. Lou was informing them of the next tactics. I walked to Lou. After he was done, the men started marching. He hugged me.

"Be safe Luna. We will be back before you know it."

"You too Lou and take care of Nathan please?"

"Always my little Luna." He ran and joined his men.

I thought of my dream last night. It frightened me. I cannot lose them, I won't! I saw a piece of paper near me and grabbed a pen. I started writings down my dream, every single detail of what I can remember. After I was done I put the piece of paper in the old shamans journal and headed towards the rest of the people, they were either mourning about lost loved ones, either worried half to death about their mates or trying to calm down crying children.

All I could do know was take care of my people.