Chapter 19 - Meeting the Vampire king.

Lea's Pov:

"So I heard you had a tough couple of days love." Vincent said beside me.

"Whats it to you?" I said harshly not in the mood.

"Hey I am not the bad guy. I think you currently need all the friends you can get." He said lifting his hands up in the air.

"Sorry what do you want?" I sarcastically tried to say nicely. He let out a deep chuckle taking another sip of his whiskey.

"I like you. You are feisty."

I patiently waited for him to continue.

"I have a preposition for you."

"That is?"

"You should become my queen."

"What?!"

"You heard my pretty."

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Because it means you can get your son back."

"Explain?"

"I still have that little deal with your...uh..former pack. I could simply ask for the young baby and sadly for them they would have to give it up. Beside I am the vampire king! I control almost all the supernatural entities and the humans included. They fear me. They would not deny me what I ask for."

"And what do you get out of this deal?"

"Why a beautiful queen of course."

"Vincent." I said irritated.

"That my little bird is my reasons."

"I will not do it if I don't get answers."

"Some prophecy about the child being the strongest werewolf ever lived. I would like to have someone like that on my side. I am a clever man beautiful." He took another sip. "And what better way to control a man than through his mother."

"If I didn't allow another pack to control me why on earth would I allow you."

"You see that's the thing. You would be free to do as you please. You and your son will live in my house. He will grow up in my house. We can be friends, that is if you can resist my charms. I don't believe in love so wooing you isn't a option. We are allies. I plan on gaining your loyalty and through that your sons."

"And that's all? No extra terms?"

He shook his head. "Nothing I can think of wolf."

"And if I decide to go find Nathan?"

"He is probably dead by now." He said and I winced. I would've felt it if he had died, I know it. "But if that is your wish my love, than sure. Just be patient at first, it will take time to get the boy back. Packs don't kindly give up their future alpha."

"I guess we got a deal then." I was impulsive lately, I meant just stick to it, I have gotten this far already.

"Great." He bumped his glass against mine. "I will let the news travel that I have found my queen. Then we can start preparing the arrival of your son." He stood from his stool, downed the last of the glass and took out money to pay for it.

"Vincent." I called before he left. He looked at me. "Thank you." He smirked at me.

"No problem sweetheart'