The 'Super-Spermed-Shaitan'

"Opposites attract, and I think temperament is so fundamental that you end up craving someone of the opposite temperament to complete you."

Abhimanyu's Perspective

She retched some more, leaning in the pot. I held back her hair and rubbed her back, "It's all okay, baby. You're fine. You're fine."
She didn't look fine. She wiped her mouth and glared, turning to me, "Do I look fine to you? I've barely opened my eyes and all I am doing since then is puking." She yelled, before puking again.
"It will be over. It is almost done." I went on, not able to comprehend what else to say. Every morning, her retching made her cranky, she would open her eyes and run to bathroom to puke and I would sit by her side to rub her back, to soothe her in any way I could. This was the second month of her trimester and her health was pretty unstable at times. Slight common variety cold, a little fever, it had been very often since she'd entered her tenth week.
She got up and rinsed her face, taking out toothbrush out of the cabinet and brushed her teeth. If that didn't count me her guilty, she had started looking cute and her face had started glowing. Though, she complains a lot about it because someone fed up her with the presumptions of acne. I spooned her in back hug, hiding my face in her neck, "You'll be fine. It is just about two-three months, you'll be fine." I cooed her, unsure.
Her movements ceased as she glanced at me through mirror, "You don't say it, super-spermed-Satan. Why did you have to get me pregnant?"
You were pregnant even before I knew. I wanted to interject but I stayed clam up, kissing her neck, letting her deliver her hormonal speech.
".....I can't even have chicken. Do you realize how cumbrous it is to me?" She complained, curving my lips in her smile.
Apparently, my baby had started showing its disliking towards chicken and her mother couldn't even take a bite of it. As soon as Shree smelt chicken, she ran to bathroom.
"You should be happy that you're not running from me. Remember, even my Cologne used to give you nausea." I murmured, sweeping her hair on other side.
"Yeah..." She relaxed immediately, leaning back, "Abhi..."
"Hmm..."
She turned to face me, cupping my face, "I am sorry." I smiled kissing her palms, this was how it ended every morning, she would lash on me for getting her knocked up and after that, she would come around and apologize to me, pouring her love.
"You don't say it." I kissed her forehead, "Bear it for some time. I will talk to my princess to not trouble her mom."
I sunk on my knees and moved her to me, her belly was not showing yet and it often fascinated me how could a baby live in there! My wife was already so tint, since she'd been too aware of her figure; I wondered how my daughter was managing in there.
"What are you doing, Abhimanyu?" Shree asked, tired and I met my eyes to her, surprised, "Are you sure here's my daughter? You are not enough for her accommodation."
'You!" She slapped my shoulder, backing off, "Of course there is. Why do you think I retch every morning and crave for your kisses? It's all because of my munchkin."
I smiled, pulling her again and kissed her belly, making my daughter feel my touch if she could. Nuzzling my nose to her, I murmured, "Hey princess, don't trouble mom. Dad can't see your mom crying. Come out soon, daddy will fulfill all your wishes, okay Princess."
"It's a blueberry." Shree laughed and I groaned, "It's not. That's our kid, stop calling it blueberry." I got on to my feet and kissed her lips, "Go to the bed, I'll get some cookies for you. Sneha said it's helpful in morning sickness."
I padded to the bedroom followed by her and she scowled, "You are telling me this now. Go, get them."
Shaking my head, I came to the kitchen and tossed some chocolate cookies on the plate. Mood swings of a pregnant woman were not that bad, or perhaps my wife hadn't reached to the pinnacle yet. She hadn't yet made me run miles to get something extraordinary for her; neither had she started crying just like that.
All her brace was orange jam and when I got to know it, I filled refrigerator with it beforehand. So that, if she was planning to kill my night, I could save them.
"Here!" I kissed her forehead, passing the cookies and she nibbled on them, like a kid, messily covering her lips outlines. I forced myself to look sideways gulping, with no intentions to grab her and kiss her mouthful.
"Get ready fast. We have appointment, remember." I reminded her, getting up and took out my clothes meanwhile she commented, "Yep. I know. I wonder how grown blueberry is! It's about two weeks ago when we last saw it. Aw...my baby."
I smiled at her childish comment, subsiding that she was constantly calling my daughter a blueberry. Last time when we had ultrasound to check on a healthy embryo, she suddenly connected it to blueberry. I was shocked initially but later on, I got accustomed to it.
"Abhimanyu..." She called and I hummed, gesturing her to continue, "Let's eat ice cream while coming back, please."
"No. You've cold."
"Tch...Shut up. Buy me an ice cream and I will let you make love tonight. Deal?" She bargained and I smirked, turning to her, "Still. No."
She narrowed her eyes, jumping on her feet, "Okay fine. Twice. Thrice." I ignored her and trudged under the bathroom. It was when I heard her most tempting bargain, "As many times as you say."
Damn! Her hormones!