My Mate For Life Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

Ugh I really wish I could just stay at Blake's house and spend all day with him, but I need to see my friends and have so much to do there. I'm just glad Blake will be there so I don't have to endure all the boringness by myself.

Six suitcases later and a fresh pair of clothes I was ready to leave my house for good this time. Blake took five and I took my carrier bag that had all my makeup, chargers, and some more stuff.

Blake took my hand "Ready?" I smiled at him and nodded. He smiled and pulled me down the stairs. When we reached the bottom my mother was no where to be seen. She probably went to sleep with some jerk.

I said goodbye to all the maids and butlers. My dad was still on his business trip so I won't see him for another month or so.

We walked outside and Blake put my things in his car and returned by my side. I stared up at my house. So many memories went through my mind. When I came home from my first day of school to my party days of sneaking through the window to fighting with my mother. I was sad to see myself never returning home but at the same time I am moving in with Blake so it will all be fine.

I turned around to Blake "I'm going to take my car to school, I'll meet you there okay?'' I asked him. I looked at him and saw him tense.

"No I'll take you. We can come and your car later tonight" there was no trying to fight over him. So I nodded and headed for his car. I still like my car better.

Blake got in and the engine roared to life. We pulled out of my parents driveway and headed to school.

I forgot about the blood in the garage and the messy house.

"Blake what happened to the mess in the house?''

He looked away from the road to me. He took hold of my hand and drew circles on the palm of my hand.

"I had some pack mates clean everything up" he moved his eyes back to the road. I could tell there was more than just that.

"What else?'' I asked not hiding my curiosity.

He sighed "Well after I saw him attack you I ran back and attacked Trent back. As I was doing so I broke you window in you car and some other things also." he said.

My eyes got wide. He did what to my car. I loved that car. I took deep breathes to stop me from exploding on him. knowing my hormones I would do more than explode on him, trust me.

He looked away from the road to look at me. He rubbed my arm up and

down. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"It's okay, it's just a car we can get it fixed" I opened my eyes and reached over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Lets just hope that when we get our baby a car you don't it" I laughed. Blake started cracking up at that one.

"I promise"

I smiled and looked out the window.

_______________________________________________

Before I knew it we pulled into the school lot and got out. Blake opened my door for me.

"My lady" he spoke British. I laughed and got out. Not a second later I was

tackled in a hug. I looked and saw Kane. His brown hair and tallness gave

him away. I started laughing and hugged him back. Kane has been my friend

since freshman year. I stuck up for him when the jocks picked on him. He