Recommendations?

Do you guys not know what to do with you life now that this story is over?

Here, let me help you! Here are some of my other stories that you might like:

Come Back To Me

(Finished)

Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, and Erza decide to go on a job together. When they get there and start the job something unexpected happens. They find out the job was a setup. Lucy is taken away and the group gets back to the guild they try and track her down and take their revenge. But with no luck. Weeks go by and everyone is still enraged. No one is the same, especially Natsu. But one day, Lucy returns! But she is not alone, or the same. The people that took her are with her and they reveal what their plan is. To destroy and rule the world! And to start they want to destroy Fairy Tail!

But will Natsu be able to stop them in time?

What about Lucy?

Will they be able to save her?

Or is it already to late?

And will Natsu have to do the unthinkable?

Will he have to take her out?

In order to save the world?

And Lucy?

Could he even do it, if he can barely look at her without feeling pain?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let Light Shine Your Way

(Finished)

Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Except one. A very dark and mysterious boy who looks as if he doesn't want anything to do with anybody. Lucy tries to talk to him but he rejects her just like he does with everyone else. Yet there's something different about her that gets this boy's attention.