Chapter 15

Hey everyone! How's it going? So just a small heads up I'm going to be off for about a week, while I'm camping with my family, and I can't wait! Do you guys like camping? I do! It can be fun! So if you haven't tried it, I suggest that you should. Anyway, while I'm camping I won't be updating! I know sad. But! It will give me time to hopefully figure out where we're going to go in this story. Like I said before, I know what I want to happen, I just don't know exactly how I'm going to get there. Because I'm trying to stretch this story out a bit more. I love writing long stories. They're a lot of fun to write. But sometimes can be difficult. Especially since I would like this to be somewhere in the high 20's. So hopefully I'll get some fresh ideas all by myself, and maybe even talk to someone and come up with new ideas! That would probably be the best idea to do, but I don't really know yet. We'll just have to take this a little slower. So moving on to the more important news in this intro, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Candylove104! She's a new follower! Love you Candylove104! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

Everyone at the bar silently watch as Kenia and Natsu stared each other down.

"Hey Kenia?" Sylvia said behind her, and Kenia took a deep breath before turning around.

"Yeah?" She asked with a smile.

"Can we go to the park?" Rin asked as the rest of the kids came over interested in going as well.

"Well, I kind of have some things that I need to take care of." Kenia said, bending down to eye level.

"Please!" They all begged. Kenia sighed and shook her head.

"I guess for a little while." Kenia gave in and all the kids jumped for joy.

"Will you come with us?" All the kids asked the group of that they had been making friends with.

"Sure." They all said. And they walked out of the Guild. Kenia turned to her pack that we're at a table by themselves.

'Do you guys want to come with?'

Kenia asked them.

'No, you go ahead with the kids.'

Loke told her and Kenia sighed before she was dragged out of the Guild by some of the kids. Once out they started walking together. Rin and Sylvia were holding Grays hands, Storm was holding Juvia's hand, Luna and Nash were holding Kenia's hands, Reiki held Erza's hand while she carried his little sister, and Mira was talking to Ella as she was holding Nova's. Emma saw her friends holding hands with everyone and walked over to Gajeel.

"Can I hold your hand?" Emma asked him and his cheeks seemed to turn red.

"Yeah, sure." Gajeel said and Emma grabbed his hand as Levy laughed at how embarrassed Gajeel looked that he was holding this little girls hand. Emma then reached around and held her hand out to Levy as well and she held her hand as the two were a bit on the tall side for her and she ended up hanging more than walking. So then Gajeel and Levy started swinging her as they walked and Emma couldn't seem to hold in her laughter. Kenia smiled and looked back behind her and saw that Natsu was sulking behind everyone with Happy flying above him in silence. Kenia leaned down to ear level with Luna and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and ran towards Natsu.

"Can I have a piggyback ride?" Luna asked.

"Why me?" He asked annoyed with the blonde girl that he had almost gotten into a fight with. "I'm not the only one who could give you one."

"Because you look lonely." Luna answered. Natsu didn't really know how to respond to her answer, so he got down on one knee and allowed Luna to climb onto his back. She hugged his neck and snuggled into his scarf and smiled. Natsu smiled as well and started walking a little faster than he had before. Kenia looked back at him and saw that he was in a lighter mood while carrying Luna. An image of Natsu carrying Lucy appeared in her mind. Kenia flinched and Nash looked up at her, as she stopped for a moment and placed her hand on her chest.

"Kenia?" Nash asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She said, as she stood up straight and kept walking with the little blonde boy. "I'm just fine."

'Not really.'