Chapter 10

What is up? Look at this! Chapter 10! Look at everything that we've already learned! Well that you've learned anyway. I already know all the facts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But still, I think a lot has happened since we started the second book! And I'm really excited because so much shit is going to start going down! And not for the better until the very very end! That sucks . . . . . . . . for you guys. Not me however. *Smiles evilly* I don't have to wait for anything. You guys won't have to either if I keep telling you all the good shit that's going to happen. Anyway, I would like to dedicate this chapter to beccaboo130! She is a new follower! Yay! We are continue to grow as a family! And I'm so happy about that! I hope you guys are too! Anywho . . . . love you beccaboo130! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Kenia

'What do you mean she killed them? That's impossible.'

I thought to Ella.

'I know.'

Ella thought back.

'I don't know how, and I don't know why, but somehow with that sword she killed them and controlled me.'

'She controlled you by cutting you?'

I asked.

'I think so. I remember the cut glowing, and then I was in a lot of pain as I tried to fight the urge to take them out.'

"Kenia, Ella." Reiki said, getting our attention. "Everyone has a plate."

"Okay, we'll be right there." I said and he nodded as he went back outside with everyone else. I thought for a few moments as Ella handed me my plate and we stood in the kitchen as I was thinking. Something didn't fit right.

"Why didn't she kill you?" I asked.

"What?" Ella asked me, looking a little hurt.

"She had the opportunity to kill you before the scouts got there. But why did she only scratch you?" I explained my question. Then it hit me. "Ella, she's playing with us."

"What? Why?" Ella questioned me.

"It's the only explanation. She let you live, so you would tell us what she could do. She let you live, to scare us." I looked at the kids out the kitchen window as they sat with their new friends at the fire pit.

"And it's working, isn't it?" Ella asked as she looked at the kids too.

"Honetly?" I asked as I continued to look at the kids. "Yeah." Me and Ella finally left the kitchen and walked to the fire pit and sat down on the log benches that we had made.

"Kenia, we can't get the fire going." Nova said after everyone was done eating and the sun was going down.

"I got it." Natsu said and then breathed out lightly and flames came out of his mouth and danced around the logs.

"Woah!" All the kids said as they watched Natsu make us a fire.

"You act like you kids haven't seen magic before." Gray commented.

"They haven't seen much of it." Scorpio said.

"They don't have magic?" Mira asked. "I thought every werewolf got magic when they become one."

"They do." Leo said. "But they're still a little young. "

"They'll all have some type of magic by the time they're ten." Aries said as she leaned against Leo and he put his arm around her.