Chapter 3

Hidiho! And I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to write this chapter! I have been busy with a bunch of different things, and things are a little hectic . . . . . . . . just kind of everywhere. But here is a new chapter nothing really exciting to much. Sorry, I haven't had time to write and I didn't want to leave you guys waiting forever, so here you go! And for this chapter I would like to dedicate this chapter to bug498! She is a new follower! Hi! welcome to the family! Sorry you're stuck with such a weird group, but we can be cool every once in a while. So I love you bug498! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

"Hello Natau." The girl said after she had finally opened her eyes. I stared at her golden eyes and back away from her.

"Who are you?" I asked her as Erza, Mira, Happy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, and Levy walked over to me and the girl that was in Lucy's body.

"My name is Kenia." She said. "I am . . . . . . . was, Lucy's other soul. It's nice to officially meet her friends."

"What happened to her?" Levy asked stepping forwards towards Kenia, holding her hands to her chest. Kenia looked over at Levy and frowned a little. Levy looked down at the ground and took a deep breath while she tried to stop herself from crying. Gajeel put his hand on her back trying to comfort her.

"Where have you been all this time?" Gray asked, but Kenia didn't answer.

"That is none of your business." She finally said.

"How is it not?" I asked her. "A year ago, you took Lucy from us and just left! Not letting us say good-bye!"

"I did let her say good-bye!" She screamed at me. "And I did not take her over. She made the decision, all on her own." Kenia said. I looked and saw that her fists were clenched, so hard that a little bit of blood was dripped off her hands from her nails.

"So what are you doing here?" Happy asked as he looked up at her, changing the subject.

"It's not a big deal." Kenia said and tried to walk around Happy and Erza to walk out of the alley.

"Not a big deal?" Erza questioned as she stepped in front of Kenia stopping her from leaving the alley. "You can't stand here and tell us that, when your covered in blood."

"Well, it's not mine. And I have extremely important business that I have to attend to. So if you'll excuse me." Kenia said and stepped passed Erza, somewhat shoving her to get by.

"Please let us know something." Mira said, and Kenia stopped. "You've been missing for a year, tell us something."

"Something about Lucy." Juvia begged, chocking a bit when she said Lucy's name. Kenia stood staring at the ground, and then turned her head a little to look at us over her shoulder.

"She loved you." Kenia said looking at all of us. Then her eyes went straight to me. "So much." She said and turned her head back to face forwards. "Don't follow me. You won't be able to keep up anyway." Kenia then took off down the street heading towards the woods. Then after a moment Happy flew up behind me and grabbed the back of my cloak.

"Happy, what are you doing?" I asked.

"She says we won't be able to keep up." Happy said with a little bit of tears in his eyes. "She obviously doesn't know who she's dealing with." And with that we took off after Kenia.