Chapter 14

Hey guys and gals! How is everything? Good? I hope so! Even though on my end is a little crappy. And by crappy I mean that I don't know how I'm going to continue the story! I mean don't get me wrong, I know how this is going to end. I would never had started this story if I didn't, but I don't know how I want to approach it from here! I want to stretch it out good, but I'm having a little bit of a hard time. I know what I want and need to have happen, but have no idea how to make it special! And don't tell me that I don't need to make it special! You guys deserve special! And that's what I'm trying to do! So shut up, sit down, and let me try to work my magic! That kind of made me sound like a stripper didn't it? Maybe just a little. But seriously I am really trying to make this story memorable, so I might need some time. As much as I hate that idea, especially since it took me over a month to update at one point. Sorry about that, by the way. Anyway! Don't worry! I will try and figure it all out! And since I'm going camping in a few days, it might do me good to get away from the interweb all together for awhile. And hopefully when I do I will create the best book and blah blah blah! You get what I mean. So I would like to dedicate this chapter to StarDust823! She is a new follower! Yay! Thank you! Love you StarDust823! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Kenia

Most of the kids ran ahead of my pack and the Fairy Tail mages, while I followed far behind. I was not looking forward to this, while they were.

"It's so much bigger than I thought it would be." Emma said as she sat on Gajeel's shoulder's.

"That's probably because it had to be rebuild a couple of times." Erza said as she held Rosemary who was taking a short nap. I sighed as we walked inside and everyone turned to look at us.

"Holy crap are those the Zodiacs?" Someone said, in the far back of the Guild and that really got everyone's attention. They looked at my pack in awe.

"Where's the rest of them?" Max asked and my pack looked down at the ground, especially Leo and Aquarius.

"It's complicated." I said, hoping that no one would ask. "Say Mira?" I said turning to the white haired mage. "Would you being willing to make some milkshakes for the kids?"

"Sure." She said, as she nodded and walked over to the bar with the kids excitedly following her. Ella then walked over to enjoy one as well, while the rest of my pack went and sat at a table by themselves. I walked up to the second floor alone and knocked on a door at the end of the hallway.

"Come in." A man's voice said on the other side. I opened the door and stood in the doorway. Master Makarov looked up from his papers and saw me. "Oh, Kenia." He said a bit hesitant. "What can I do for you?" I closed the door and sat in a chair across from him.

"Master Makarov, I'm here to ask for your assistance." I said.

"Oh? How so?" He asked me.

"Well in this last week, me and my pack have been hunted by a woman, and last night she finally showed herself." I said. "And in doing so, she took out six members of my pack. Not including my scouts, that had been taken out the other day."

"Took out as in . . . . . ?" Makarov started to ask a bit confused but didn't fully finish his question, but I nodded in response. "I thought that only Alpha werewolves could kill others." He said, in a calm tone.

"Until last night, that's what we thought as well." I said. "And Levy claims that she has information that might help us. And I ask for your permission to stay here for a while."