Chapter 24

Hi! Sooooooooo . . . . . sad chapter warning here. And I'm going to be completely honest right now. I'm not going to say a whole lot because I'm fucking tired, this chapter is sad (most likely the saddest chapter in the book), and my life is boring. Sorry. But I would like to dedicate this chapter to themystery02! She is a new follower! Yay! Love you themystery02! Sorry for the bad chapter! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter . . . . . . maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

Kenia raced at Aka and she smiled.

'I've had enough!'

She screamed in her head at nobody, since there wasn't really anyone left.

'I have nothing to lose, nobody's left.'

Kenia thought as she cried. She couldn't take the strong roll anymore. She had enough, and just wanted to fall asleep and never wake up. But . . . . . . . .

'No. The kids and Ella. They're still here. And Natsu, and the others. They're all still here. And so am I. And I will finish this, for them!'

Aka lifted her sword above her head and went to slice at Kenia. But she was faster than before, and then she ever has been. Aka missed her and Kenia bit down on her arm and threw her to the ground making Aka dropped her sword. But surprising Kenia, she dislocated her arm on purpose and spun her body around and kicked Kenia in the side. She let out a small whine as she could feel her ribs shaking and rattling around in her chest. Aka was able to pull her arm away from Kenia's mouth and swung it upwards and a small 'pop' could be heard as she re-located her shoulder. She then kicked Kenia's legs and Kenia felt them snap at the force Aka had behind her kick. Kenia collapsed to the ground, and she couldn't help but cry out in a small lonely cry.

'Why can't I protect anyone? Is this what you felt, so long ago?'

Kenia thought as Aka walked away from the golden wolf and picked up her sword. She watched Kenia try to get up with her broken legs in the reflection of her blade, and she smiled. But then the reflection was blurred and Aka turned her head to see a foot slamming into the side of her face. She flew through the air and rolled to a stop. She sat up and put her hand on her jaw and held it since it had dislocated from getting kicked. She turned her head and looked to see who had hit her, was Natsu. She re-located her jaw and smiled.

"You know." Aka said, as she stood up and held her sword in front of her, and felt the sharpness of it. "I've always wondered, what would happen if I killed a human with this." She said and raced towards Natsu. She lifted her arms above her head and went to strike him, but someone jumped in front of him. Erza was wearing her Japanese Cloth Armor and put her two katana's so it made an "X" shape and Aka's sword landed in the top corner.

"It'll be a while before you find out." Erza said, and struggled to hold the crazy person bask as Aka used her super strength to try and overpower her.

"We'll have to see, now won't we?" Aka asked.

"You'll never find out." Juvia said as she washed Aka away from Erza and Natsu. Aka swung her sword and the water that had surrounded her spread out in a million little droplets. Gray then froze all of the small water beads and made them retract back into Aka and they punctured her skin, but she didn't bleed as her skin healed almost as fast as they appeared. Once all the ice pellets were gone, Aka went to slice at Gray, who was also standing in front of Juvia with his arm out, but Gajeel stepped in front of her and turned his arm into iron and the blade hit his metal arm. Aka did nothing but smile as she watched her blade nick Gajeel's arm.

"Solid Script: Drill!" Levy snuck underneath Gajeel's large body, that was bent over, so she was between Aka and him. The word "DRILL" appeared and slammed into Aka's gut before spinning and sent her flying up into the ceiling. Her back ended up body slamming the roof of the Guild as Levy's spell disappeared, and she fell to the floor. Happy raced in and grabbed Aka's hood and pulled her back up to the ceiling.

"Max Speed!" He yelled and slammed the evil black haired girl in to the ground again, and she laid there with her sword still in her hand. She started getting up, using her sword for support. But she looked up when a shadow fell over her and Mira was standing above her. Aka's pupils shrank as she looked upon Mira in her Sitri Satan Soul. Mira punched Aka in the face and it took a moment for the force in her attack to catch up with the impact to Aka's face. She flew backwards and skidded to a stop face down and her sword was only a few feet away from her. Everyone took a deep breath and sighed as they all calmed down, as Aka didn't move. But all of a sudden, there was a small giggle coming from her body.

"That was fun!" Aka said loudly as she sat up and continued to laugh. She stood up and grabbed her sword. "My turn." She then sliced her sword through the air so fast and so hard that the force of the blow sent out a wave and it slammed the Fairy Tail member's into the far wall. They all groaned as they slid to the floor.

"I'm not giving up yet." Natsu argued and he got up and ran at Aka. She rolled her eyes before swinging her sword a few more times at Natsu, just like she had before. Natsu slammed into the wall again, and the few more waves crushed him against the wall. When it was over Natsu fell to the floor and started coughing up blood.

'Natsu!'

Kenia yelled in her head as he legs were almost useable again, but she would only make it worse if she tried to move too soon. Aka watched with a bored expression as Natsu still pushed himself to get up and walk towards Aka.

"I can't give up." Natsu said as he held his stomach and blood dripped from his lips.

"And why not?" Aka asked annoyed.

"Because then Kenia's work, would have been for nothing." Natsu said and this seemed to catch Aka's attention a little. "She spent the last year, putting aside pain that my friend left her to feel, so she to take care of people that needed her. And I need to make up for everything I've said and done."

"How so?" Aka asked as Natsu was a couple of yards away now.

"I've said things, and blamed everything in her, without letting her explain." Natsu said. "I was rude, because I didn't want to be reminded of the pain. And all this time, I thought that she took someone who was precious from me. When she had actually willingly given up everything, just so that she could save a life that barely existed, and now has probably saved more people in the last year than I will in my life time. And I need to prove, that I'm sorry and that I understand now." Natsu looked at Kenia, and tear stains could be seen on Kenia's cheeks.

"Well that was emotional." Aka said, as she was unfazed by Natsu's words. "Moving on to the fun part here." Aka then raced at Natsu and his eyes widened as he realized that he wasn't ready. But the sword never met his body, because Kenia forced her body off the floor to jump in front of him. Kenia had changed back into her human form and was standing in front of Natsu. She stared at the blade that went through her stomach and watched as blood stained her shirt.

"Kenia!" Someone said. Kenia was taken aback by this voice, because she had never hear it before. Yet at the same time, she had. She looked in the direction of the voice and saw the kids. She cried as she saw that they were all staring at her. They weren't covering their eyes, and they saw Kenia getting stabbed. And it became clear to Kenia, that Rosemary had spoken her first word. And all Kenia could do was cry, as she saw a flash of white.