Chapter 8

Heyo! See I told you that it would be updated soon! It's starting to roll again! Yay! I hope it will stay like this! That would be cool! Like last I have got nothing to say, sadly. But I would like to dedicate this chapter to bread_anime14! She is a new follower! And that's not the only thing that she's new at! She's new to Wattpad all together! So we have to teach her the rules around here!

1) There is no such thing and NaLi (Natsu x Lisanna) If you like Lisanna with Natsu, I'm sorry, but no.

2) Enjoy the stories!

Aaaaaaaaaaand that's really it . . . . . . not a whole lot of rules around here. At least that I know of. Guys if there's any that I missed please do add on! And bread_anime14 please do remember to check back to make sure you follow the rules! Or you will be in big trouble! Not really, I don't what I'm saying or doing anymore. . . . . . . *Cries* Anyway, I love you bread_anime14! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

"Kenia!" Natsu yelled as Virgo let him go and he ran to the edge of the cliff that he and the others had just watched Kenia and the lady in red go over. But when he looked over the edge of the cliff and looked down at the river that flowed all he could see was a small red dot crawling onto the bank of the river. She looked up at the top of the cliff and it looked as if she was smiling at Natsu. She turned away and ran into the woods. Natsu then searched the water below for the blonde wolf that had gone over as well. "Kenia!" Natsu called out for her again.

"What?" A voice screamed back as a hand could be seen grabbing at the rock as Kenia climbed the cliff back up to the top. Natsu kneeled down and reached his hand out to her. She looked at his hand confused, but when she looked at his face she could see that he had a look that she couldn't quite place what it meant. Until a memory of his face flashed into her mind, it was Natsu staring at her as she was surrounded by wolves with her blood hanging from their mouths.

'This . . . . . . . This isn't my memory.'

She blinked a few times to clear the image from her head. She slowly reached out and grabbed his hand and with his help she got back on top of the cliff.

"Well that didn't go as planned." Loke said as him and the rest of Lucy's old Spirts stood in their human forms. All of them, were in their human forms. The Spirit's that didn't have a human figure before now did. Taurus was now a tall, bald, white man that had massive muscles, a bull nose ring, and had on a cow printed vest on that was open in the front, jeans, a blue handkerchief around his neck, and black cowboy boots while his forearms were wrapped in bandages and he had a long white tail with black fur at the end that swished back and forth every now and then sticking out of his jeans. Capricorn was also a tall, bald, white man that wore a butler like suit and had on sunglasses and had a white goatee he also had a long white tail. Scorpio no longer had his scorpion tail while he only walked on two legs. And the Gemini twins were no taller than children, and they both had short blue hair, and wore long black robes and block heels that matched their hair. And Aquarius now had legs and she wore a long skirt that looked like her scales and had slits down both sides of it and exposed her legs.

"What now?" Taurus asked.

"Wait, you guys are human?" Gajeel asked.

"I think we should probably head home and check on Aries and the kids." Kenia said as she and her pack started walking away from the small Fairy tail group.

"Hey wait a minute!" Natsu yelled, and everyone but Kenia turned to look at him. "Can you just talk to us?"

"And why should I?" Kenia asked. "You made it perfectly clear that you don't want me to be around you or Fairy Tail. Yet when I ran after that girl in red, you followed. Why?" Natsu seemed taken aback by this question and couldn't seem to come up with an answer.

"He misses her." Mira said looking at Natsu with sad eyes. "We all do." She said and the old Zodiacs looked down at the ground.

"I know but he needs to make up his mind." Kenia said, and went to walk away. Loke grabbed her arm and slightly spun her around so that she would look at him. They stared at each other for a few moments before Kenia closed her eyes and sighed. "Would you like to join us for dinner?" Kenia asked looking at everyone but Natsu.

"No way in he-." Natsu started to say but was cut off by a hand slapping over the top of his mouth.

"We'd love to." Erza said holding Natsu to her chest keeping him from being able to move, no matter how much he struggled. Kenia smiled slightly.

"Then climb on." Kenia said and turned into her wolf form.

"Why can't we just walk?" Natsu said as he started turning green, as did Gajeel a little.

"Our Guild is too far away." Loke said, helping Levy up onto Scorpio since she was to short to be able to climb on.

"I think I'll just walk." Natsu said as he crossed his arms. Then all of a sudden he was lifted into the air and was placed onto Kenia's back. Natsu turned around and saw that Happy was the one that lifted him up. "Happy." Natsu said slightly angry at his blue friend, as Happy flew over and sat with Mira on Virgo.

"Hey . . . . uh . . . . Natsu." Loke started to say before he turned into his wolf form.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You might want to hang on." He said and then turned into his other form.

"What does that mean?" Natsu asked and then all of a sudden he almost rolled off Kenia's back, as she took off into the woods. Everyone laughed at him as he struggled to hang on, and the other wolves took off after her with everyone being able to hold on to them. Kenia and the others ran dodging and weaving the trees and every once in a while they would slightly bumping into to each other as they played. Kenia bumped Loke making him almost hit a tree, and that made Natsu laugh a little, despite that he was about to throw up. Kenia's ears twitched as she heard his laugh, and so many memories of his laugh zoomed through her head.

'Stop it!'

She screamed as she rammed her side into a tree while not paying attention where she was going and almost fell to the ground, but she was able to stop herself before she did. After hitting the tree, all of her pack stopped and surrounded her as she panted and somewhat whined as she felt a pain in her chest.

'Kenia, are you alright?'

Gemini asked together. She didn't answer as the pain slowly faded away. She shook her head and looked at her pack, along with the members from Fairy Tail.

'Yeah, I'm fine.'

Kenia said.

'What-?'

Aquarius went to ask her something but stopped when she was cut off.

'I said I'm fine!'

Kenia snapped and her pack flinched and a few of them pinned their ears back. The Fairy Tail members all exchanged glances with each other as Kenia took a deep breath.

'Let's just get home.'

Kenia thought and they trotted back to their guild in complete silence.

'This needs to stop.'

I thought to myself, but at the same time I didn't.

'I know.'

Part of me whispered back.