Chapter 19

Halo! And welcome, to the peck of the mountain! You know that stupid mountain thingy from English class? That thing, called the climax? Can also be know as an orgasm. . . . . . . that is so what I'm calling that from now on! I don't care what people think! I am calling it an orgasm from now on! Anyway, I guess this is where shit hits the fan and everything goes down from here. I'm glad I was able to stretch it out o little, but I still want it to be high 20's. It still might end up like that, because every time I'm like "oh, it's about to end soon", "We've only got a few chapter's left"! Yeah every time I say that it ends up being another 10 chapters. . . . . . sooooooo! I'm just going to say, it's going down that stupid mountain. I don't know how fast! I don't know how big the other side of the mountain is! But just know, that it is going down that mountain! So moving on! I would like to dedicate this chapter to SwiftgilSeven! She is a new follower! Kind of. Not really anymore.  I'm sorry! Everything just kind of exploded and I got a bunch of new followers and I can't keep up! Not that I'm going to complain too much. I love you all regardless of how annoying you are! Maybe, don't push it too much. I'm a little on edge since I'm going back to school in a few weeks. My brain is training me again to be ready to be surrounded by stupid and annoying people. Who else is getting ready for school and it on this edge with me? Anyway, moving on! Again! I Love you SwiftgirlSeven! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Kenia

I opened my eyes as the sun started shining through the window and was blinding me. I closed my eyes as I rolled over and looked away from the window, and into something warm. I opened my eyes again to see that I had rolled into Natsu.

"Ahhh!" I somewhat screamed, as I sat up and leaned away from him and fell out of the bed. My back hit the floor and my feet were in the air as I laid there. My jaw clenched as memories of Lucy waking up next to Natsu, and finding him in her bed flashed in my mind, and pain clawed at my chest. I rubbed my head as I saw Natsu looking down at me with a sleepy face.

"You okay?" He asked me as he somewhat struggles to stay awake.

"Yeah." I said as I rolled onto my side and sat up. "Why the hell am I at your apartment?" I asked as I looked around the room.

"You don't remember?" Natsu asked me, and I shook my head. "What happened?"

"We stayed up talking all night." Natsu said as he rubbed his eyes.

"What did we talk about?" I asked a little concerned.

"About this last year." He said. "Why, was there something else that you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh, no. I just forgot for a second, still waking up I guess." I then got up off the floor, as Natsu got off the bed and stared at me. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked and he walked towards me, and got really close to me.

"You have flecks of brown in your eyes." He said, and I couldn't help but stare at him. Then after a few moments he suddenly started getting closer and I put my hand up and covered his mouth at the last second before his lips met mine.

"We should probably get to the Guild." I said looking away from him, and he seemed to realize what he was doing, as his eyes widened and he took a step back.

"Sorry." He said as a blush showed up on his cheeks, and walked out his door. I took a deep breath before following him and locking the up for him. I walked outside, where Natsu was waiting for me. We then walked down the street in complete uncomfortable silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

For a few minutes Natsu and Kenia walked down the street and into the market on their way to the guild. Kenia suddenly stiffened a bit while she walked, she could sense that someone was following them. She looped her arm around Natsu's and he looked at her.