Chapter 11

I'm just hooking my hair up when the door opens. Nina and Piper walk in. They are literally complete opposites. Nina wears trousers and shirts like me whereas Piper wears pretty dresses and has a nice look of innocents. I smile at the pair.

Charlotte comes in a few seconds after them and beams at me, "so what are we doing today?"

I move next to Nina, "you show us what you do during the day and we will do the evening."

"An all day event." Piper beams at Charlotte then me. "I am excited to see what your Earth's people do for fun in evenings."

I laugh, "your going to wish you hadn't said that." I walk out. "Come on."

We head out and Charlotte comes to my side, "we shall start with some shopping."

"Lead the way." She marches ahead with Piper on her tail whilst Nina walks next to me.

"What exact are we going to do tonight? I never really had a human life, it was training and learning about this world."

"You never went out into the human world? Not once?" I look at her in shock. She shakes her head. I feel for her. It's weird because she was trapped and now she's free, I was free and now I'm trapped. Were the same but opposites.

We walk out into the courtyard to find a horde of girls in our way. We try to get through but they don't budge. I look at Nina but she's disappeared. I huff and try to move through, "excuse me. I need to get through."

A girl with long blond hair laughs, "they wouldn't want to see your ugly face."

"Excuse me?"

She laughs, "go find the lepers. You might have a chance with them." She turns back laughing with her friends.

"Oi bitch." She turns to me and I slam a fist into her face. She flies backwards knocking over the line of girls in front of her. She glares at me and gets to her feet. I grab her, pulling her towards me, "I've dealt with enough little shits like you. Call me another name and I break that pretty face of yours until your unrecognisable, got it?" She nods her head furiously.

"What is going on here?" Charlotte comes through the crowd.

"She attacked me your majesty. I don't know why?"

Charlotte looks at me. "The bitch called me ugly so I punched her in the face."

Charlotte glares at the girl, "how dare you harm your future Queen?"

"W-what?"

Piper moves closer to me, "you insulted your Queen. You should be on your knees apologising."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know who you were." The girl begs.

"If I wasn't who I am then you wouldn't be apologising. You wouldn't even care that means your little sorry act doesn't mean shit."

"Please. I didn't mean it." She drops onto her knees.

"But your words are meaningless." I respond. "Your always going to put others down because they don't a rich daddy or a big house or a pretty dress. You think they are lower but your so far beneath them." I pull her onto her feet.

"Amy what are you doing?" Charlotte ask but I ignore her.

"I could do so much to you."

Tears form and stream down her face. "Please."

"But what's the point? Soon as your done with, some other high born, silver spooned girl is going to take your place." I sigh and let go of her. "So I'm going to make an example. Your going to treat everyone from the poor to the stinking rich all the same. Your going to help those who have a lower look in life and if I ever find out you are rude or say a single word that's upsetting to anyone then I will make you suffer in ways your little brain can't even imagine."