Chapter 30- beauty

Chapter 30- beauty

Addie's POV

"Thank you guys so much I'm in need of a break, Tilly is still away on business and I'm sick of arts and crafts" Frankie said while we were in the drive way. If you looked at Frankie you would never guess he has a wife and a daughter, he has scars and he looks like he has been to jail a few times. But serious he is like a giant teddy bear.

"It's ok I texted everyone to come around tonight"

"Oi, bring her home in one piece and if she isn't don't bring her home until she is" Frankie was pointing towards Jesse, Jesse just saluted. Frankie was very protective over Zoe from what I've heard.

"We will Frankie no need to worry" I said while holding Zoe. He waved him goodbye as he drive out of the drive way, as soon as he was out of sight we went back inside to the longue room.

"What are we going to do today?" Zoe was a bright and bubbly child and she was absolutely gorgeous!

"We are going to have the best day ever we will go to the zoo, maybe a swim, fishing, ice cream, " I bent down and whispered in her ear, "and later on we can do a fashion show" she smacked her hands over her mouth.

"Really?!" She was jumping with joy, literary.

"Go to the toilet before we go ok" I said and she nodded and ran upstairs.

Jesse came and placed his hands on my hips and mine around his neck, I started to play with the hair at the back of his neck, I did it because it made him shiver, he rubbed circles onto my waist. I loved it when he did that it was so relaxing, I could fall asleep.

"What did you tell her before" Jesse asked me.

"It's a secret just for Zoe and I" I said and leant up on my tippy toes and pressed my lips to his.

He started putting kisses all along my neck and face, it felt like tiny little volcanoes, I could feel my skin burning as the 'lava' came in contact. That's when I realised what he was doing.

I pulled back, "still not telling you" I turned around to see Zoe standing he here with her mouth open staring at us. Obviously she had just seen her uncle kiss all over her auntys face.

"Ready to go" I just stumbled the words out.

"That's gross, my mummy and daddy don't do that" she said.

"I know bad aunty Addie" Jesse pretended to scowled me.

"Whatever. Now we don't tell mummy and daddy this ok" I leant down so I was her height.

"Let's go" she grabbed my hand and started to run to the car, we decided to take Jesse car, which was the exact same model and colour as mine except he had white interior. As Sivana would say 'oh how cute, matching! ' Sivana didn't have a relationship so she always made comments on my and Jesse's though.

I sat my handbag on the backseat and buckled Zoe into her car seat.

I gave her my phone to watch a movie on because it takes about an hour to drive to the zoo.

My phone started to ring so Zoe handed it too me. Caller I'd: Cynthia.

(hey what's up)

"hey, τι συμβαίνει"

(Nothing just wanted to see what you were doing)

τίποτα απλά ήθελε να δει τι έκανες

(Jesse and I are taking Zoe to the zoo, what are you doing?)

Jesse και εγώ παίρνουν Ζωή στο ζωολογικό κήπο, τι κάνεις