Chapter 18- tipsy

CHAPTER 18- tipsy

Hey Guys! I just found our that I posted chapter 17 twice so sorry for that!

READ COMMENT AND VOTE:)

SABxx

.

.

.

.

.

Addie's POV

"Adeline Collins will you marry me, I know it's meant to be a deal but can we pretend it's not." a blue Tiffany & co box sat open in his hands, "Addie really bad time to space out"

"Y-yeah, I-I will Jesse" I leaped at him and gave him a huge hug.

"I love you mrs costa"

"I love you too mr Costa" he leant down and kissed me, it wasn't a normal kiss it was passionate and full of love. Full of our love. We pulled apart and he slid the ring, wait let me rephrase that, he slid the giant rock of diamond onto my finger.

He walked around a little longer before instated to break the silence.

"Hey Jesse," he looked down at me, "can I meet them,like the rest of your gang" I know I'm a curious person, but,I really want to meet them.

"Uhmmm, I guess maybe we can go during the week because they don't work weekends. But on one condition" I had turned so I was facing him.

"It depends in the condition,"

"I want to meet your family, all my family and friends know we are married but yours doesn't" he had a look of sadness through him. It made me sad one because he was. Two, because none of my cousins knew either. I never really had friends but my cousins were the best, always there for me.

"I would love them to meet you" we started to walk slowly back to the car, "I actually promised my cousin That I would go to the gym tomorrow so we can go then." He owns his own gym and most of my cousins work there, I did when I was younger.

"It's a date" he leant down and pecked my lips.

"Speaking of date, dinner was amazing" it was I was stuffed full of food but I'm really thirsty.

"That's part one of our date, the best part is yet to come" Jesse and I started to walk to the car, "ok you have wear a blindfold"

"Serious,do I have to it will ruin my make up" yes I whine a lot.

"Yes you have too, but it's only for like 5 minutes" too late the blindfold was already around my face.

We drove for about 5 minutes like he said,

"Are you ready" Jesse hyped up this place like it was the palace.

"Yes, I just want to know what it is" he released the blind fold and I looked out the window to see, the one and only.....

"OH MY GOD! WE ARE ACTUALLY AT CLUB EIGHT! THIS US OIKE THE BEST CLUB IN TOEN DIDNT IT ONLY OPEN LIKE LAST WEEK!" I was shaking the living day lights out of Jesse.

"Yes, now come on let's get inside" he jumped out and walked up to the bouncer, pacing about 100000000000 people, actually probaly 60 people in the que.

"Watch and learn Jesse, watch and learn" I made Jesse stand back a bit.

I grabbed the handle of the door and went to walk in the club when the bouncer pulled me back.

"You're gonna have to line up, not que jumping"

"Actually I'm here to party so thanks"'and I went to walk again.

"Who the hell do you think you are join the fucking line!" He was shouting at me and I kind froze. That's when a hand instantly wrapped its way around the bouncers neck. Jesse.

"Do you ever speak to my fiancé like that again, got it" Jesse was fuming. The bouncer simply nodded and Jesse let go.

I leant up on my tippy toes so my lips were near his ears, "thanks, I'm sure we will see each other again" as that I kicked him in 'places' and he winced in pain, "seeya"

Jesse was in fits of laughter as we walked into the club.

I made my way over to the bar Jesse slightly behind me.

"What can I get ya' the bartender asked.

"Zambucca" he handed me a glass and another bartender came over.

"For a small girl you like the strong stuff" spjesse whsipered in my ear.

I blushed a bright red,god this is embarrassing. "anyways let's get shots, and a lot of them this is a night to get wasted" Jesse shouted over the loud music.

14 shots later, "Addie, you should stop"

"I stop when I can't feel my toes ok" I was slightly drunk but get over it. "Let's dance baby" I dragged Jesse to the dance floor.

I turned so my back was pressed against Jesse and he put his hands on my hips. I started to grind up against his body feeling 'Jesse junior' every now and then. "This dance is really tempting you know Addie, we should stop before anything happens" he was right and I'm actually really tired.

"Can we go home Jesse" I whined again.

"Yeah, I sure we will be back" we started to walk back to the car when I stopped him.

I placed my hands around his neck and pressed my lips close to his face, "Jesse can I tell you something"

"Anything babe"

"I think I'm part horse" and as that I started to gallop away to the car, occasionally making horse sounds.

"Addie, you should stop before you fall over"

" I'm not gonna fall, mr muscles" and I turned around to gallop away and just my luck ran into a tree and fell back.

Jesse came running over, "babe, you ok" he was trying to hold back his laughter.

"I don't feel so good cowboy" then darkness over took me.