Chapter 26- memories

Addie's POV

"Why don't we have a movie night, and forget all this and talk tomorrow?" Jesse suggested, I simply just nodded. I needed a break.

"You get the food and I will get the blankets and pillows" I told him.

"Yep" he said as he popped the 'P'.

I left him in the kitchen and walked upstairs too our newly decorated room I couldn't help but admire it. Jesse did a great job I walked over to the wall next to the bed too see many photos.

There were at least 50 photos all of which were me,Jesse and our friends/cousins. I picked one particular photo of Jesse and in the cubby house the night he left, obviously one of our parents took it. So many memories go when we were kids came to mind, when life was so innocent. when I was so innocent.

I couldn't stop the tears rolling down my cheeks as I remembered the memories, that cubby house held years of fun and laughter, I highly doubt it still there.

I feel a large pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "We were so young" Jesse's husky voice echoed through my head.

"Yeah, so many memories" I wiped the tears off my cheeks and looked up at him, "wanna watch the movie now" Jesse nodded and helped me carry all the pillows down.

We threw all the pillows and blankets on the couch and Jesse got the popcorn,chips and drinks.

I went to sit down next to him. "Wait babe turn the lights off" I did an she said and walked over to the other side of the room to turn them off when the door bell rang. I left the lights on and walked towards the door.

I turned the door know to come face-to-face with 8 faces. I just stared at them in surprise.

"Are you gonna let us in princess" Asher questioned me.

"Yeah come in, why are you guys here?" I asked walking towards the longue room were Jesse sat.

"Babe turn the lights off" Jesse yelled out, he obviously didn't hear the doorbell ring.

"And what if I don't" I threw back at him. He was sitting on the couch with his back towards us.

"I might have to spank that sexy ass of--" Jesse turned to see all of us staring, "what are you lot doing here"

"Jesse don't be rude. I'm assuming there gonna watch the movie with us" I sent a questioning look towards the group. The all replied with 'yes' and 'hurry up'

We all walked over to the couch making ourselves comfortable.

I sat next to Jesse, Asher sat next to me, then violet, then Johnny then Sivana, then Maddie, then kayden, then Cynthia and last was Marco. Even though there were 10 of us we all fitted comfortably. I felt something on my lips to see Jesse face right I front of mine, he kept kissing me.

I pushed him away and in a shushed tone, "Jesse not in front of your cousins and friends"

"I wish that was me" Asher grumbled,Jesse just growled. But all eyes were on us.

"You guys are all too cute" sivana said and the rest of the girls agreed.

"Let's just put the movie on" I got up to walk over to the DVD player when Jesse whacked my butt.

I sent him a glare, "what do I always say Jesse" I was angry. First, he ain't allowed to touch my butt. Second, in front of these guys seriously!

"I know, I have to earn that" Jesse mumbled, I just nodded while every one laughed. I put fast and furious into the DVD player. I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch.

*IN A DREAM*

I stood in a big party hall Surrounded with my friends and family. I gazed down at my beautiful white mermaid dress. My wedding.

I looked over to see my beautiful husband dancing with a bunch of his cousins. I didn't even know half the people here, but I knew Jesse family because if there trademark green eyes. A man in his mid to late twenties came up to me, he was definitely Jesse family.

"Ah Beautiful come" before I could answer the man dragged me out of the hall and up into the balcony. Once we were there I immediately recognised him.

"Dean you shouldn't be here" I tried to threaten him.

FAIL.

"Look listen to me, because of you Jesse owns 'my' gang. You fucked this up for me" dean yelled at me, I'm surprised no one heard us. Dean came uncomfortably close.

"Please don't me... Not on my wedding day..." I trailed off before I could feel something against my temple, "please dean don't shoot please"

"Don't tell me what to do! Your precious little Jesse isn't coming to help you" dean clicked the safety switch making my heart race.

"ADDIE!!!" I heard someone shout... Only to see......

My Jesse! Dean tosses my body to the ground and points the gun at Jesse.

"Jesse you never learn, I won't hurt her as long as you give me what's rightfully mine" dean threw in an evil grin. As that I felt arms wrap around my waist and I freaked out slashing and kicking.

"It's ok,its just me" Marcos voice soothes me a little.

"Leave her out of this dean. And leave us alone" Jesse was so angry I could see the veins popping out of his neck.

"Give me the gang. The gang that I earned" dean was about to shoot.

"It would have been yours if you didn't kill her!" Jesse shouts. Wait who's 'her'.

"Abby was nothing to me, she only made us weaker" dean said as if it was no ones business. WAIT! Who is Abby?!

"Don't speak about her like that" Jesse shouted

I sent Jesse a confused look.

"I see you haven't told your beautiful wife about Abby, hey Jesse" Dean lowers the gun.

"You know what, if it wasn't for you Addie would be able to see her in person not in a fucking grave stone!" What dean killed Abby!

"I had too dean with her dead you would become weak-"

"So you killed her" Jesse was getting really angry, "not just killed her I front of my eyes dean"

Dean aimed the gun and Jesse, and I didn't know what happened I jumped out of Marcos arms and.....

I felt something shake me, I looked up to see Jesse eyes. I immediately jumped out of his arms and ran to the other side of the room, as childish as it sounds I sat in the corner and burst my eyes out.

Jesse came over and tried to hug me, I just flinched away, "Addie it's ok baby" he picked me up and place me in his lap.

"No Jesse I can't" I got up and ran upstairs to my old bedroom, I heard four sets of footsteps behind me.

I swung open the door and fell to my knees, I felt arms wrap around my neck to see see Cynthia in front of me. Violet, Maddie and Sivana followed right behind her.

"He almost died" I screeched out.

"Who died, it's ok" violet tried to calm me down, "it was just a dream"

"What happened?"I asked them. We walked over to the couches in my old room.

"We were watching the movie and you had a panic attack, you fell onto the floor screaming. It sounded like someone was murdering you, we all freaked out" Sivana admitted.

"I'm-m s-sorry-y" I stuttered out, I didn't know what else too say.

"It's not your fault" violet said.

"It was dean, he tried to kill us" I admitted.