Chapter 15- trust

Chapter 15- trust

Hey guys! This chapter does have some "sexual" things. Meaning kids under the age of 11 probably shouldn't read. I really hope your enjoy.

More good book suggestions:

'The bad boy love' the_masked_writer_4

'The bad boys what' theenchantedwords

'Mr bad boy saved me' _beautyandthewriter_

'In it for the long run' elenio19

'New hope' viper5150

Thanks heaps read, comment and vote

SABxx

Addie's POV

As cruel and mean as this all sounds she was doing it out of love, I knew she wanted me and Jesse to be together as much as I did. I walked down the streets when I saw a big mud puddle most people would walk on the road and go around it.

But not me. I mentally challenged myself to jump over it. 3...2...1 YES! I landed with only my heels in the mud, only to take a step and fall flat in my butt.

"Oh my gooooooodddddd" the neighbours would have been really worried as I yelled out loud. I pulled my self together and ran home. The letter box came into sight and I have never been so happy to see the bright red front door.

I opened the door and the house was very quite and most of the lights were off and I promised the girls and myself that I would talk to him but right now I'm covered head to toe in mud. I rushed upstairs hoping not to bump into Jesse.

Ok one more corner, I felt like I was in gamer mode:

'Turn successful soldier'

'Target in sight'

'Run, duck,roll'

'Mission complete'

I made my way into my room and sat on the edge of the bed about to get undressed when I got a call.

Me- "hello?"

Sivana- "hey Adeline it's me, I just wanted to quickly talk to you do you have a minute"

Me- "yeah but you're kinda scaring me"

Sivana- "I just wanted to say; that go easy on Jesse he has never had to worry about anyone but him self, and while he was living in Greece some serious shit went down and he was put though hell and back, so please don't try understand ok? It's so much easier to trust than to think"

Me- "sivana, I'm so glad we can be friends because I was about to chicken out and just yell at him then move into violets place"

Sivana- "I'm glad you didn't hang up on me!" We both chorused in laughter.

Me- "ok well I better go, wish me luck"

Sivana- "seeya"

Me- "bye"

I stripped Down naked and jumped in the shower, so many thoughts rushed through my head.

Am I ready to be a mafia wife?

Why is Jesse so secretive?

Did he really mean whatever happened in that photo?

Should I trust him?

There is one thing I know for sure though, I love Jesse!

I jumped out of the shower and leant across to grab my towel..... Trust me out of people in the world I'm the one who doesn't bring a towel or clothes into the bathroom with them.