Chapter 28- organisation

Hey guys! I hope the school year is treating you well, thanks heaps for reading this, but I couldn't have done it without the inspiration of elenio19. Thanks heaps guys.

Also this is a really long chapter.

'Today you are you,

This is truer that true,

There is no one Alive that is youer than you'

~ dr Seuss

Addie's POV

After Jesse and I waved goodbye to our friends we went up to bed. I can feel his hands on my hips, I'm awake but not awake. don't you get that feeling. I felt his hand on my butt then he started to rub it and squeeze it.

"You like it don't you baby" I said to him, but he didn't respond, so I turned over.

"HOLY SHIT SIVANA!" I looked up to see Sivana lying where Jesse slept and I saw violet, Maddie and Cynthia lying at the end if the bed staring at me, "why was your hand on my ass!" I directed towards Sivana.

"Because you though it was Jesse but it wasn't" they were all laughing and I couldn't help but laugh along too.

"What time is it?" I asked the girls.

"9.30 now come we need to eat then go" violet pointed out. I got up and pulled my hair into a side braid, and then we all walked downstairs.

I put the kettle on while Maddie started to make toast, even though I only met Maddie like a day or two ago I feel like we have been friends for years. We all sat at the counter and talked and planned the day ahead of us.

"So what's first" I asked the girls, while chewing in my breakfast.

"Why don't we head into the city and look at bridal shops" Cynthia suggested which we all agreed to.

"Let me get dressed then we can go" I ran upstairs and into my wardrobe, I picked out a pair of jeans, a white long sleeve top, a sleevless puffer jacket and my black wedges.It's still cold outside. And for my hair and stuff I let it all down and I did light makeup with a deep red lipstick.

I grabbed my handbag and put my phone, water bottle and wallet, (I had my keys in my back pocket) after all that I walked down stairs to see the girls standing in the foyer on there phones. Right now I could possibly be the most random person in the world....

"Hey Sivana," I caught her attention, "can I have jet back soon" ever since I slept over at her place she insisted on keeping jet for a bit.

"Maybe" we all laughed, "let's go"

I opened the front door, "what are you doing here Asher"

"Jesse put me on watch duty, ever since the whole dean thing he wants to make sure you lot are safe so I have to go shopping with you" he leant against a black Porsche.

"Thanks for your concern but we got this" Sivana pushed past him and jumped into the back seat of the Porsche.

Cynthia walked up to ash and he put his arm over her shoulder, "oh come on guys he'll be alright" oh I see what's going on here.

"Whatever let's go then" I gave up there was no way I was getting out of this. The girls all jumped into the car leaving me facing Asher.

I walked over to him and grabbed his collar In one hand and pulled his ear down level with my ear, "if you break her heart in anyway, you will be seeing a lot of me, is that clear"

"Y-yeah-h" he stuttered out.

"Good now let's go" I let go of him and jumped in the car as well getting a death glare from Cynthia.