chapter 10: broken heart

CHAPTER 10 a picture can tell a thousand words.

Addie's POV

Hey guys! Giving another shout out to elenio19 'in it for the long run'

Her book is amazing and I really suggest you read it,

READ,VOTE AND COMMENT!

SABxx

Previously on every beauty needs a beast

"You still wear this" Jesse questioned me about my bracelet,

"I've never taken it off" he gave me a loving smile and I returned the favour.

He started to lower his head as I raised up on my tippy toes, I knew what was about to happen- a romantic kiss on the beach, when we were literary millimeters apart, I could feel his breathe on my face, milli-milli metres apart, "I love you Addie" that's when we heard a loud bang and instantly separated.

Gun shots! People were firing at us, as I tried to look around it was too late because Jesse had gripped my hand and we were running up the beach towards the car dodging the bullets.

"JESSE, IM SCARED! WHAT DO I DO JESSE" I was screaming! So loud, I was terrified I didn't know what to think, one minute we were having a romantic beach date, now people are shooting guns at us. I am terrified shitless!

"Just keep running Babe" Jesse was yelling panic was in his eyes, but in a clear state of mind him calling me 'babe' sent tickles right through me, "Addie, right now is not a good time to space out!"

Jesse was jumping into the drivers seat while I fiddled in my back pocket for my keys, finally I grabbed my keys and jumped into the passenger seat and threw the keys to Jesse. I have never felt so much adrenaline in my life, it wasn't a good adrenaline but it was..... Kinda fun.

"ADDIE, BABE, ADDIE" Jesse was shaking the day living day lights out of me, I looked towards him, "GET YOUR HEAD DOWN" not needing to say anything I dropped my head down and shielded it with my hands which wouldn't really do much because the bullet could just go straight throw my hand and then into my skull, but it was a happy piece if mind.

Jesse is driving like a lunatic, in this lane out that lane, I was petrified! My breath was un easy and I was shaking like a freakin leaf, I look over at Jesse and see he is sitting there acting life nothing had happened. But it was in his eyes I saw it he was furious and worried.

I could see his nails digging into my steering wheel puncturing the leather! I put my hand on his and I could immediately feel him relax.

"It's alright Jesse, we are ok and away from all of that" he looked at me gratefully, "and your kinda tearing the leather on Letty"

"Letty?" Oh god here we go his going to have a dig at me for naming my car.

"Yea, yea I named my car. But serious don't hurt her" I pretend to kiss the dashboard to receive a weird look from Jesse. Luckily he was cut off because we pulled up to the gates of the house, he was typing in the code which he tried to keep secret but the fact that he would sing it just so he wouldn't forget it was stupid. He covered the pin pad while he typed it in.

"What's the point in covering it I already know it's 1330" I stated my point and he gave me a look like he had betrayed the world.

"How did-"

"You sing it out loud so you don't forget it" he kept his head down as we pulled up to the garage.

I jumped out and started to walk to the front door Jesse followed quickly behind me.