Chapter 17- shock

CHAPTER 17- Shock

Hey guys!

I'm going to be uploading a lot more frequently so maybe even every day now! I just need to hit it up and out of the way, but I really hope your enjoying it.

Ok book recommendations, you know how it goes ;)

'The runaways' by jr0127

'Wanted | dangerous love book one' by miracleevers18

'The bad boy likes me' by vasilisadragomir

'Boys and detention' bye nami98

'Bad boy love' by the_masked_writer_4

Yep so keep reading and comment vote and follow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Addie's POV

-

-

-

"Soooooo" sivana's voice cooed through me.

"What are you soooooing about" I tried to mimick her words. Epic fail.

"You and Jesse are going on a date tomorrow night" sivana nudged me with her elbow.

"I know our last date didn't go so well" memories of that flew too my head.

I parked in the parking lot and Sivana and I walked up to the huge doors of the shopping centre. We headed straight to a starbucks and I got myself a frappe.

"Where too first" I asked Sivana.

"I have a list of things we need to get you for tomorrow nights date" Sivana pulled out a checklist, "sooooo first we need to get you a dress"

Sivana and I walked through the shopping centre for about ten minutes before found a nice dress shop.

"Ok so I'm going to pick out three dresses and you tell me which one you like" She didn't care what my response was she was going to do it anyway.

I was being shoved into a dressing room that's when Sivana handed my three dresses. On the outside I'm a girly girl but on the inside I can be just as brutal like some of the guys.

Dress number 1- a long red dress. It came down to my ankles and it was Scarlett red it has one strap it was beautiful but not for me.

Dress number 2- a knees high blue dress. It came to my knees and it was a deep blue strapless with diamonds Incrusted on the top very nice but not for me.

The last dress- a short black dress. It reached mid thigh and had long sleeves in it but a low back, you could pretty much see my underwear. It was a glitter midnight black dress.

I walked out of the dressing from and looked at myself in the mirror.

"OH my god" I clasped my hands over my mouth. I caught sivana's attention and she looked up at me in my dress.

"Adeline you look amazing! I don't care what you say we are buying this dress" sivana was squealing with happiness.

It was amazing it made my legs look brown and hugged my curves, and as if Sivana was reading my mind.....

"Jesse won't be able to keep his hands to himself" Sivana was gesturing towards my butt. I'm not cocky but I'm in good shape, I go to the gym every day. Well except for the past week while I've been living with Jesse, "go get changed because we have a very long list"

I did as I was told and I changed out of the dress and put the blue and red ones back. I picked up my handbag and the black dress and walked to the counter.