51: Xcution Arc

Yuko: yo!! We're here.

Ginjo: hmph. The annoying insect is here.

Yuko: don't be like that. It's my job to keep tab on things. It's been difficult to look for you. I guess there's a limit to my butterflies too neh. You really ran very very very far... Neh.

Ginjo: hmph.

Byakuya: so you know this guy.

Yuko: well... Not know... I was a shinigami in this town for a short while. At the time, he was a shinigami substitute. Ehto... How do I say it... A very dramatic person.

Ginjo: huh?!!

Yuko: heh... *Sweatdrops* still hates me for that... It was my job...

Toshiro: yu-chan. What did you do?

Yuko: he found out the use of the shinigami substitute pass... And blamed me for it. Or more like all the shinigamis. I had to protect myself... Almost killed him. Heh...

Toshiro: then you probably should have killed him then.

Yuko: I didn't think he would go this far... You know , the revenge type.

Byakuya: your kindness is wasted it seems.
_______________________________

Everyone was separated into rooms...

Yuko: hitsugaya, if something happened to me and I needed to stay at home. But don't need to stay so much at home. Would you still let me go and do missions?

Toshiro: what are you talking about? Yu-chan.

Yuko: ehto... You know... If unohana nags me to stay home. But I still want to go do missions... And I promise to be super careful... Will you still let me do missions?

Toshiro: I won't want you to. I've nagged you many time for it. But you always sneak out when I'm not in. What could I do to you?

Yuko: heh... There's that.

And two flying projectiles come in their way. She flash steps to behind him. He slices the two projectiles and they explodes.  He uses the sleeves to block the effect.

Yuko: hehe. Arigato.

And yukio appears on a screen " what are you doing? Do you need that kind of , save your love kind of setting so you will power up?" And screen closes.

Toshiro sighs " seems like I got the one that is a pain in the ass. " And he continued forward.

Yuko: maybe it's hitsugaya's fate~~  to have people annoying your side. You see, like Matsumoto. Hinamori. Hehe.

Toshiro: and you.

Yuko: I'm not!! I'm... I'm cute!!

The floor below her opens up. She flash steps backward and projectiles like the one before fly towards her back. She jumps up as the projectiles fly below her and she somersaults in the air and lands on the ground. Her face blackens " where were you aiming... Brat. What if that hit me? Huh?"

Toshiro: yu-chan...

" Bakudo no goju hachi , kakushi tsuijyaku." And she draws a circle on the ground... " 80%... Found you. " She walks forward " around about here..."

She unleases her shikai. A butterfly emblem tattooed on her hand. She touches to the wall "  don't die. If you just die from a blast like that... It'll be so not fun. " she smirks.

The number 20 on her hand turns to 15 as the butterfly emblem sticks to the wall and a number 5 is on the butterfly. " hiryu gekizoku shinten raiho "

A yellow blasts goes through several walls ...

Yukio turns around " good work. I guess you do need that kind of power up. "

Yuko: oh. He didn't die. Just nice. Should I just explode him to bits?

Toshiro: yu-chan. Don't be violent.

Yuko: oh! Ok... Not fun...
.
.
.
Toshiro: let's make a trade. I'll give you five minutes to unlock all the rooms.
_______________________________

Renji vs jackie

Byakuya vs Tsukishima

Yuko: everyone's out. Except... Rukia. Should I send some butterflies to look for her?

Toshiro: open that box.

Yukio: I can't. Really!! We all have a portion of our power given to each other that we can use and can't interfere with.