22: Thought of Return

Luppi strangles Yuko " you bitch!! You and you stupid friends !!! Especially that boyfriend of yours!!!" Yuko just smiled. Luppi exerts more strength " what's so funny?!!"

Yuko: did you think... I'm handicap... Just cos... I have no... Zanpaktou...?

Luppi exerts more strength " what?!!"

Yuko: hehe.

Luppi: you...

" bakudo no rokuju ni. Hyappo rankan. " She mutters and a hundred poles shoot towards Luppi pinning her to the wall. Yuko takes a deep breath " ouch." She said as if saying that would hurt and she felt hurt.

Luppi: you!!!

" Bakudo no rokuju san, sajosabaku." Aizen said and yellow chains destroy the pillars on luppi.

Luppi: aizen-sama...

Aizen: now now. She's our guest.

Luppi: tsk!!

Aizen: leave us.

" Hai..." And Luppi leaves angrily.

Yuko: just let me go back. You have no use for me. That information that I let out... Has probably no threat to you. Let me out.

Aizen: I don't want to.
________________________________

Karin: you're finally smiling.

Toshiro: eh?

Karin: before soccer, you were all gloomy. Now you're smiling!

Toshiro: I see...

Karin: what's the matter? So gloomy.

Toshiro: well... My girlfriend is doing something dangerous. She never thought to ever tell me. I know she's like that... But...

Karin: I see.... You're worried. I'm even surprised you have a girlfriend. For an elementary school kid.

Toshiro: I'm not an elementary school kid!!!

Karin: you must be popular.

Toshiro: no... Not really.

Karin: well then... If you're so worried... Go find her.

Toshiro: she wouldn't want me to.

Karin: She would be happy to see you there!! Women are all like that. They say one thing and mean the other.

He smiled " arigato. " Though he knew Yuko was right. She couldn't have anyone sent there.
________________________________

Toshiro: urahara. Can I have one of those hell butterflies?

Urahara: sure.

.
.
.

Yuko felt something land on her. It was one of the hell butterflies she sent out. It had came back to her. She was surprised anyone would have a message to send to her. After all... She's being supervised here. Everything that she does is being looked over.

I miss you. Hurry up and come back. I'll treat you to your favorite daifuku.

Her tears flowed... As she heard toshiro's voice. She had long forgotten that there was someone waiting for her back there.

Just then she felt two gentle arms pulling her backwards and inwards. She wanted to sink into those arms. But she knew... She wasn't beside anyone she knew. She could only ask in a soft tone " who are you? What do you want?"

" That's mean. Forgetting about your host."

Yuko: aizen...

Aizen took the butterfly and heard the message. He pinches the butterfly and it shatters. " A little message from hitsugaya. You miss him. "

Yuko: so?

Aizen: just tell me. I'll let you go.

Yuko: .... You're not that interested.  It's not like it will interfere with how you use the hogyoku. You just want to keep me here. You think I understand you.

Aizen: you do.

Yuko: let me go. I won't be on your side. I will sabotage you.

Aizen: just because of those people who will never understand what we do. They'll only judge and discriminate between right and wrong. There is no right and wrong. You know that.

Yuko: .... Maybe. But there's a limit to making people get hurt. I don't want that.

He strokes her hair " you're too kind. That urahara kisuke... He thinks that way too?"

Yuko: don't know. Urahara-nii is nice to me.

Aizen: then stay by my side. You just have to watch. You don't have to do anything. You don't need to help anyone. Just watch.

Yuko: then you're killing me on the inside...

He walks to her front and cups her cheek " why do you love hitsugaya? He doesn't deserve you. I do. I understand you. You'll get tired of him one day for being like the others." He whispers by her ear " you belong with me."

Yuko: let me go... Aizen. I don't want to be with you...

He slaps her and he tries to calm the anger in him " You need some time alone."