42: My Zanpaktou ~

Yuko, toshiro and hyorinmaru rushes towards where genryuusai was. Just then Yuko stops in her steps and so does the other two. And... Thousand of poles come out of the ground . Butterfly tattoos were shown all over the ground.

Yuko sighs " this kido, hyappo rankan. Come out~~ chou."

" Hehe."

Yuko: you looking for me?

Chou : waiting for you to look for me~ but you never used your bankai~ Even after I was being so nice~ Only those hell butterflies. Tsk. How could they compare to mine?!! Mine are awesome!!

Yuko: then you'll let them go?

" Sure. I just have issues with you. " Chou makes one butterfly flies to toshiro's front. " It will guide you to that jii-san. Be careful~ His zanpaktou is so fierce!! Be careful neh~ hyorinmaru~"

Hyorinmaru: no thanks. I don't need your care.

Chou ; so mean!! I'm being nice!! I'll so make you suffer after this is over!!

Hyorinmaru: hmph. Ice against butterflies. That combination itself... It's obvious who will win.

Toshiro sweatdrops and thinks " she's totally getting on his nerves... "

Toshiro: hyorinmaru. Let's go.

Hyorinmaru: hai. Hmph.
.
.
.

Chou : now that they're gone... Why?

Yuko: why what?

Chou: everything is so serious... Everything isn't fun anymore... WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT!!! WE'RE FUN!! WE DO WHATEVER WE WANT!! WHY DO WE HAVE TO THINK ABOUT OTHERS?!!

Yuko: we're fun... We're not serious... But ... I don't want to be cruel...

Chou : if it wasn't for me, you think you would have survived that aone? HUH?! AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING I'M CRUEL?

Chou flash stepped to yuko's front and materialises a katana in her hand and swings it at Yuko. Yuko flash steps backwards.  " I didn't say you're cruel. We're one... We're cruel. "

" I'M NOT CRUEL!!! "  Chou spreads butterfly emblems everywhere " I dare you to move a step forward. HAHAHA." and chou placed the last butterfly emblem below Yuko. " HAHAHA... I ALSO KNOW THOSE CRAPPY KIDO YOU KNOW. "

Yuko flash steps forward as the red blast came from below her.  Chou's smiles widens as she watches Yuko step onto the ground.

" Bakudo no hachiju ichi, danku. " Yuko placed a shield below her feet and stepped on to the shield. The emblem below explodes a purple blast and the emblem shatters.

" HAHAHA..." Chou runs forwards " why aren't you using your bankai?!!" She materialises a huge scythe in her hand and swings it to where Yuko was standing. Yuko bends backwards and had her palms against the shield.

Choice made the two emblems beside her deploy purple strings to bind Yuko. Yuko cartwheels backwards and lands on the ground stepping into an emblem. It explodes.

Chou: HAHAHA...

The three emblem shatters.

Yuko: pain pain pain...  Trying to copy shakkaho huh... And those strings... Are you trying to copy hainawa?

Chou : it's good right?!!

Yuko: I honestly teach you too many kido...

Chou raised her arm and placed her palm in front of her. She placed a big emblem in front of her and deployed strings towards Yuko.

" Catch me? Bakudo no rokuju san, sajosabaku" and yuko deploys yellow chains to grab onto chou's strings. Chou pulls Yuko in...

" alright then..." Chou makes the emblem shatters and " Kufuku no chou." Chou grabs onto yuko's neck.

Yuko's eyes widens " you want to eat me?"

Chou: no use having a useless master. Nah!!!

Yuko : chou. Had enough fun?

Chou: ... AHHHH!!! NOT FAIR!! How come you know... I won't eat you.

Yuko: you're smiling. You're having a lot of fun. Aren't you?

Chou had a really big smile " aren't you?"

Yuko: um!! Though I would have totally activated my bankai if you tried to eat me.

Chou: hehe. We're the best!!

Yuko: um!! Now let go of me!

Chou let's her go "oh. "

Yuko: hifi!!

Chou : hifi!!

Yuko: chou... You hate me? About kufuku no chou.

Chou: no... I also think that part of me is cruel. But it's no like you hated that part of me or never used it. Like kazeshini and suzemebachi.

Yuko: then I guess I'm a nice master then. *Thumbs up*

Chou : hehe. I guess.