19: Hueco Mundo

Yuko: so dry

Yuko: so dry... Stupid aizen. Of all places to choose... This place is barren... I kind of pity hollows now...

That's when a hell butterfly flew to her finger.

Don't you die. Baka. I haven't allowed you to. Be careful.

She laughs " nii-san." Then another one flew back to her.

Hahaha... Toshiro knows already. This is his message.

Don't die. Come back safely.

Cute Yuko!! Be careful!! If you need anything, just say. I'll go find you!!

Yuko: urahara-nii. Toshiro. Nee-chan. I guess that's as much company it gets...
.
.
.

 I guess that's as much company it gets

Yuko enters the fortress. She didn't aim to find aizen and kill him of course. This was not her intention to be here in the first place.

Sure she did meet a few hollows. But she managed to eradicate them off easily without even using her shikai.

Today has been quite lucky she thought.

She managed to find out where the hogyoku is. She stood afar looking at in inside a case. There were cameras in the room. She sighs " why isn't anything easy..." She releases her shikai and uses her butterflies to cover the cameras. She walks over to the case.

She makes her butterflies turn into a small dagger. She cuts a small hole into the case.

Yuko pov: (point of view)

I took a deep breath in. I heard from urahara-nii... The hogyoku has it's on will. I might really die doing this. Damn... I don't want to die. But it's the most effective way in getting information. After all... Everything is caused by you. Everything surrounds you.

There I go...

I touch to the hogyoku...

A large amount of information flows through me. Everything that I wanted to know...

Almost everything I wanted to know.

The hogyoku repels me and I fly a distance from the hogyoku. But I didn't bang anything in particular in impact. I was being held by my arms gently.

What the hell?!? I couldn't see. What's going on?

Yuko: who are you?

" That's mean. After you infiltrate my place. You don't recognise me. "

Yuko: aizen.

Aizen: did you think I wouldn't notice?

I stood up away from his grip " what do you want?"

Third person pov:

Aizen realised that she wasn't facing him. It was a little weird. So he walked to his front. He cold laughs " you're blind. Have you realised that?"

Yuko: now I do.

Aizen: since you're a guest here. I insist you stay. Since you can't be going anywhere soon.

Yuko: tsk. So much for my good luck till now.