18: She Goes to Hueco Mundo

Ichigo: anyway... I can't have all of you here. There's no space .

Matsumoto: kurosaki is so biased to rukia.

Ichigo:huh?!! You think I want her here?!! She just moved in on her own!! In my cupboard!!

Rukia: it's a really good place to stay. *Thumbs up*

Ichigo: don't encourage anyone!!!
________________________________

Urahara: oh. Hitsugaya taichou. Yuko is not in if you're looking for her.

Toshiro: I see... Where did she go?

Urahara: she went out. She won't be coming back for quite a long... Long... Time.

Toshiro: what are you talking about?

Urahara: .... I'll be scolded and she'll pull on my hat again... Sighs... She *smiles* went on a long travel.

Toshiro: what long travel?

Urahara: she went to Hueco Mundo.

Toshiro: what?!! .... Why?

Urahara: don't ask me the obvious questions hitsugaya taichou. You know her very well. Don't you?

Toshiro clenches his fist " doing what she likes again... It's because of you she's been influenced to be like that."

Urahara: ya... What a compliment. For me to be an influence.

Toshiro: she hasn't died yet. Has she?

Urahara: the hell butterflies have been coming in ... So... No. She's still alive.
________________________________

Ichigo finally completed his hollowification~

Ichigo wakes to see a hell butterfly fly towards shinji. It lands on shinji's finger. Ichigo walks towards shinji " that... I thought you guys weren't with the gotei 13 squads"

Shinji: these are not from them. This is special.

Ichigo: special?

Shinji: my imoto specially breed these. She has a thing with butterflies. These ones listen to her.

Ichigo: oh. You mean Yuko.

Shinji: ah. Tsk. Doing what she likes again. She better don't just die off like that. I haven't allowed you.

Ichigo: eh... You're pretty protective nii-san.

Shinji: shut up. She doesn't even listen to me.

Ichigo: what does the butterfly say?

Shinji looks to Ichigo " huh? Concentrate on your training. This is none of your business."

Ichigo: oh... Hai.