20: News of her Blindness

Don't tell anyone. I'm blind. The hogyoku did it to me. Don't send anyone for me. The rest of the information are the things I saw from the hogyoku. It should have some use.

" Yuko..." Urahara says with much frustration after he had heard the message from the hell butterfly.
________________________________

Toshiro: any news from Yuko?

Urahara: Hai. She's fine.

Toshiro : I see.

Toshiro was satisfied with the answer and left. Shinji made sure there toshiro had left and came in through the window " is she really fine?"

Urahara; why would you say that?

Shinji: because of that smile. I don't trust it. Is she really... Fine?

Urahara sighs " she's safe . But she said not to send anyone for her. "

Shinji: what do you mean by that?

Urahara: you cannot go for her. She's right. There's a chance you'll be sparking war earlier than usual.

Shinji: I know!!! Tell me!!

Urahara: she's blind. The hogyoku did it to her. Not by aizen's will probably.

Shinji: tsk...
________________________________

Aizen: you were trying to see something from hogyoku. You could have gathered any information you want by staying in Hueco Mundo. But you didn't... You risked your life to do that. You're not sucidal I assume.

Yuko: you're interested.

Aizen: I am. What is it in the hogyoku that you want to see?

Yuko: and if I refuse to say, you will kill me?

Aizen: what? No. I'm not such a violent person. I'll just simply keep you here. At my mercy.

Yuko laughs " at your mercy." She then speaks casually " I can die if I want to. Even without my zanpaktou."

Aizen: how about hitsugaya? You love him don't you? Are you sure you want to just die without seeing goodbye? You'll make him heartbroken.

Yuko: you underestimate me.

Aizen crosses his legs and leans backwards on his chair " I don't dare. You're Yuko of All Trades. The blind kind. Even so, I don't doubt your determination to help your friends. Soul society is nothing to you. You want to protect your friends. "

Yuko: what's wrong with that?

Aizen: we could have been good friends if you're on my side.

Yuko: I refuse.