43: Me and My Master

Yuko: chou. Can you see inside?

Chou: um um. My butterfly is inside.

They had arrived at the fire wall that had surrounded genryuusai , kyouraku , ukitake , toshiro and hyorinmaru who had gone in to help.

They try to contact inside.

Yuko: Moshi Moshi~

Chou: hyorinmaru , daijobu? All these fire~~ You must be melting neh~~

Hyorinmaru: this is nothing.

Chou: you sure~~ you're ice you know~~

Hyorinmaru: master. Can I kill her?

Toshiro sweatdrops " no... Don't do that.. " Totally getting on his nerves.

Kyouraku: oh!! Is that Yuko?

Yuko: kyouraku~

Ukitake: is everything ok outside?

Yuko: chou.

Chou: I guess? Muramasa seems to be doing something big in the world of the living. There are lots of hollows. He's absorbing them.

Genryuusai: hmm.... Ryujin jaka! Stop this at once!

Yuko: chou. Where is he?

Chou gives a butterfly to Yuko. Yuko touches to it and looks through the butterfly's eyes " eh... Isn't that where muramasa's Master is buried?"

Chou: how come you know?

Yuko: by accident.

Chou: oh.

Yuko: neh. Doesn't that mean muramasa betrayed you guys?

Chou: neh. Ryujin jaka. What are you doing? Muramasa betrayed us. What? He did. I thought he was on our side. You know, help us do whatever we want to our masters. What do you mean you don't understand? Oh gosh... You're stupid. He's going to free his master! That's totally going against with what we were going to do. He's just using us!

The wall of fire came down and ryujin jaka kneeled in front of genryuusai " gomen. My master. "

Genryuusai: everything is fine now.

Kyouraku sweatdrops " information is scary..."

Ukitake: no... The two of them are scary...

" Hm?" The two of them look to ukitake and kyouraku.

Yuko: what is it?

Ukitake: nothing nothing.

Yuko goes over and hugs toshiro " hitsugaya! Daijobu?"

Toshiro: um. Lets go, to the world of the living.

Yuko: oh!!

A/N : I swear... I tried to find with better audios... There wasn't... Gone desu~~

Chou: wah... Everyone is so strong.

Yuko; right...

Haineko: how come you're not helping!! I'm supposed to be the lazy one!!

" It's not fun." Chou and Yuko both said.

Haineko: what?!!

Toshiro : yuko. Help out.

Hinamori: yuko!! You're a san seki , be a good example!

Chou : she's so not fun.

Yuko: right?

Chou: but all those menos~~ hehe. Fun!!

Yuko: ok~ the rest is ours then.

" Bankai. Kaze no tsubasa, chou no teien. " They both say. They spread butterflies everywhere and they landed gathered themselves around the menos. Chou held onto yuko's hand " uhno... Take over neh. "

Yuko: eh!! Meanie. Sokatsui.

And large blue explosion explodes all the menos and destroys all of them.

Ikkaku : tsk. Showing off and taking all the good parts!!

Yuko and chou give a v sign " yay."