12: You're Distracting

Urahara: aren't you going?

Yuko: lazy...

Urahara: liar. You're worried. You sent your own butterflies.

Yuko: I didn't say I'm not worried. I'm just lazy. They should be fine. Right...?

Urahara: you should just take the taichou seat.

Yuko: don't want. I can't come out to play anymore.

Urahara:  you're not planning to hide here from soul society forever are you?

Yuko: busybody.

Urahara: Hai Hai. Busybody didn't restock chocolates.

Yuko: urahara-nii !!

Urahara: you need to go back some time.

Yuko: don't rush me... Ah... Shit.

Urahara: what's wrong?

Yuko: ishida uryu opened the gate to soul society. The bount just went to the other side. I got to go...

Urahara: see.

Yuko; I had no choice!! Hmph.
_______________________________

Yuko went to the cave and crossed the gate to the other side to soul society. She then uses her shikai and releases her butterflies to close the gate. After a while she closes the gate and rushes into the barracks of the thirteen court guard squads.

She arrived to see defeated comrades collapsed on the floor " tsk. " She draw a circle on the floor " bakudo no goju hachi, kakushi tsuijyaku "

She searches for unfamiliarity reiatsu... " 30%.... 60% .... Found all of you. The nearest one is you. " She flash steps to Koga Go.

Yuko: hi hi.

Koga: I do not wish to hurt you. Move.

Yuko: I can't let you pass . Your intention is to destroy soul society. I can't have that.

Koga: that's not my intention.

Yuko: then what is?

Koga: to stop a youngster in the wrong path. You're a youngster too. You shouldn't have to face me.

Yuko: I'm not that young. Unfortunately. I can't just trust what you said.

Koga: then we're not on the same page.

Yuko: let me bind you. I'll bring you to whoever you want to see.

Koga: there's no time. Let me pass.

Yuko: we aren't on the same page. Mister. Habataki , kaze no shisha.

Koga's doll, daraku ran forward to Yuko. She dodges daraku's attack from the left and right . She reaches out with her hand to touch daraku. But daraku moves backwards. " Dangerous. "

Daraku spits out metal web towards Yuko. Yuko makes her butterflies form into a long blade. She slices the web and daraku charges forward the moment the web slices open.  Yuko grabs onto daraku's two legs and places two butterflies. Her hands bleed as she daraku forces her legs forward " you're dying. Little girl."

" Am I?" Yuko smiles " byakurai." And lightning passess through daraku and Yuko from the butterflies. Daraku retreats backwards " that's painful!!"

She pants " tsk... So troublesome. Should I use bankai on you?"

Koga: give up. Little girl.

Yuko: like I said. That's not possible.

Koga: you're too stubborn.

Daraku then spots toshiro coming from afar. She slyly aims metal balls towards toshiro. Her eyes widens seeing where it had gone " .... Toshiro." She flash steps to the front of toshiro and took the hit. She flew to the wall behind toshiro in a distance as she took the impact.

He flash stepped to yuko's side " Yuko!"

Yuko: damn... You're distracting. Leave me alone. Take down that guy.

Toshiro got angry "Yuko..."

" he's a nice guy. Don't be angry at him. We're just on different sides. " She coughs blood " I won't die . Go. "

Toshiro : um.

~ bla bla bla~ toshiro won.