Game 3.

Two days past and it was time to head to Cleveland. I honestly didn't want to go because Cleveland in my opinion is not nice. I know Oakland ain't the best but Cleveland just trashy. I packed a larger bag this time since we'll have to stay for the two games. Klay was already ready and I was almost ready. I was trying to make myself not look like complete garbage, it was really early.

   "Babe, you got everything?" Klay yells, he was probably taking the stuff to the car.

"Yea." I yell back. I quickly run down the stairs and saying bye to Rocco. He was going to be watched by one of Klay's neighbors. I lock up the house and meet Klay in the car.

"Finally." He whispers, and I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry if i woke up looking like garbage and needed to try and look somewhat presentable." I state.

"No one cares what you look like. In my opinion you always look good." I blush and thank him. I knew the boys don't care what I look like but the paparazzi follow us like flies on the wall. It's so annoying. Yes I'm a model dating a GSW member so what? We finally got to the plane and walked on as the flight people take our bags.

"Hey Kaylee." Everyone says as I enter the plane. I say hi back and sit down in the back part of the plane.

"I'm gonna take a nap, since I had to wake up early today." I state before laying my head against his shoulder. 

"Your the one who wanted to come on this plane with us." Klay replies.

"I don't need your sas right now." I come back with and he laughs.

"Just go to sleep." He says.

"If you stop talking I will." Klay doesn't say anything else after that. He knew I was just teasing, but he also knew I was tired as fuck. I don't like waking up early if you guys couldn't tell already.

     "Baby, we're here." Klay says, shaking me slightly. I sit up and rub my eyes. I was still tired, but I'm always tired. I follow Klay off the plane and into a car to take us to our hotel. I jumped on the bed once we got to our room.

"Good luck at the game. I'll be staying right here." I confirm, shoving my face into a pillow.

"Wow. I can clearly see who you love more." Klay says, and I could feel him sitting down besides me. I turn over and look at him.

"I thought you knew that already." I state, laughing. He gives me a smile and leans down and kisses me. "I love you." I randomly blurt out, and I try and figure out what came over me. Klay smiles at me and kisses me again.

"I love you too." It was my turn to smile at him and bring one of my hands to bring his lips back to mine. Klay moves so he's on top of me. One of his hands moves up my shirt and works on my bra. Well the last time we did this before a game he won so might as well do it again.

     "You better hurry up or you gonna be late." I say, as I still layed in bed and Klay was rushing to get ready so he could get to the warm up practice.

"If I am late, it was totally worth it." He smirks at me, and I roll my eyes.

"Ha ha ha." He walks over and kisses me.

"I'll see you later." Klay states, and I nod my head. He grabs his bag and walks out the door. I smile to myself and just think of how blessed I am to have a man like Klay.

Kevin- Why must I always get stuck next to you guys? I was so close to cutting my ears off.

Kaylee- Sorry about that...

Kevin- You should be. Isn't it to early for that?

Kaylee- Um...

Kevin- Don't even answer that.

    I finally get out of bed and hop in the shower. "Brought out the pink Lamborghini just to race with China brought the wraith to China just to race with China." Yes I sing in the shower. When I get out I do my hair in a side braid, dress in an Andre jersey just to switch it up, and I wear some jeans becasue it's cold in Cleveland.

     I was laying back on the bed playing games on my phone when Klay came back looking sweaty, again. He looked like he was in a good mood.

"Hey baby." He says jumping on the bed, and I laugh.

"I also forgot that I date a 5 year old." He rolls his eyes and kisses me.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go and shower." I nod my head and turn my attention back to my phone.

      "You think we gonna win tonight?" Ayesha asks, as we got settled on our seat. I nod my head,

"I think we can win this game, but I know the Cavs are gonna give it there all." I state, trying to ignore the whispers about me from the people behind me.

"When she try and act like she actually cares about the game." I hear them whisper, and all I wanted to do was turn around and slap someone.

"Ignore them." Ayesha whispers in my ear, and I try my hardest.

     "YESS! KD OH MY GOD!" I scream as Kevin makes a three and puts us in the lead with 10 seconds to go. Ayesha and I were standing up, basically holding each other. The Cavs get the ball back but cannot make it. We won!

"WAAARRRIIIOOORRRS!" Ay and I chant as the Cavs fans quickly leave. We both were getting dirty looks but we didn't care.

    "You did amazing!" I say to Klay as I hug him. I feel him kiss the top of my head.

"Thanks baby." He replies, and I see Kevin walk out.

"Kevin, that shot at the end was amazing! Great job today." I say before he gets the chance to leave.

"Thanks, Kaylee."