This Is To Much.

I arrive at the Staples Center right as the announcments for what was going on tonight were being announced.

"Hello Clipper fans, tonight is a special night. Thinking all of the amazing people who help found the Clippers organization. These people put in a lot of hard work and money to pull off the amazing things we're able to do. So I would like to thank the Bryants, they help with all our charity events." The people were already on the court waving to the fans. "Then the Paul's. Chris puts in a lot of time with the children. Last but certainly not the least, The Vega's." The light shines and them and for the first time in God knows how long I see my parents. "Mr. and Mrs. Vega, help with anything they can, so please give them a big round of a hand." Everyone starts clapping, and I find myself clapping along. "Now let's get this game underway. GO CLIPPERS!" The crowd goes nuts again. Of course I took the seat Klay gave me, which is basically courtside. I tried to wave to Klay, but he just looks at me then looks away.

"GO WARRIORS!" I yell as the ball goes up. Jordan wins the tip and the Clippers have the ball. The game started and the Clippers were really on it tonight, but the Warriors weren't. By half the Clippers were up by 20. "Come on warriors!" I yell as they let Blake dunk on them. It was fourth and the score hasn't changed, Warriors still losing. The game was over and the Warriors flipping lost. I was walking off of the court when I heard the voice I haven't heard in years.

"Kaylee, is that you?" It was my mother. I didn't want to turn around. I want to run away, but I knew I couldn't. I turn around. "Oh honey, it is you." She comes rushing over to me and gives me a huge hug. This surprised the crap out of me.

"Hi Mom." I say in shock. I still couldn't believe she was happy to see me.

"Did you come here to get back together with Blake?" My mom ask, and my Dad quickly comes and hugs me. I then see Klay walking towards me, but then I see Blake.

"I lot has changed in the last couple years, and I'm having a lot of weird feelings right now." I say honestly, but then Klay decides to come on over.

"Hey Kay, can we talk?" Klay asks looking over at my parents.

"Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend, Klay Thompson." I say awkwardly. Klay's reaction was priceless realizing that these were my parents. Then there were my parents reaction, and they were pissed.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Vega, it's lovely to meet you." Klay says, but my parents weren't happy to meet him.

"What happened to Blake?" My dad asks crossing his arms, giving Klay a dirty look.

"Dad, as I said a lot changes in a couple years." I reply to him. I could tell Blake was debating to come over, but I shake my head.

"I still think you should marry Blake, he's a good man." My Dad says still eyeing Klay.

"You don't know Klay at all you can't judge a man that you never met before." I almost snap back at him.

"I'm just saying. I heard he cheated on his fiancè. Who was it? I think Hannah maybe. I don't know the facts, but he cheated on someone." He cheated on her? Damn I thought it was the other way around.

"This is why I left. No matter how old I am you try and choose my life. Guess what I'm dating a basketball player, and I'm not a lawyer or a doctor. I'm doing just fine." I snap a little to loudly, which I didn't mean to do. Blake then quickly walks over. Klay, Blake, and my parents. I couldn't take this. I quickly run off. I didn't care if I was being over dramatic. I drive to my spot, and I wanted to talk to Blake. I knew he would follow me, and I was right. A few minutes later he showed up.

"Hey Kaylee." Blake says quietly sitting next to me. I never imagined this would happen. Seeing him again, talking to him, and telling him the truth.

"Hi BG." I reply quietly as well. I didn't know what else to say, because if I said one thing everything would come out.

"How was it seeing your parents again?" He asks. I didn't know how I actually felt about seeing my parents. During that moment I was in shock.

"For starters it was crazy seeing them. They seemed so happy to see me at the game, and they were hoping I was coming back to you. Then Klay came over, and they were pissed. They even started say all of this crap about him. They still don't like b ball players, they just like you." I didn't know what else to say. I wonder what Klay's doing right now.

"That's because they actually know me. Kaylee, you do know they don't know what you've done the last couple years." I forgot I've been gone that long.

"Can I ask a serious question?" I quickly blurt out. Blake nods his head looking at me intently. "After all of this that happened. Would you still want to be with me?" This has been bugging me, because he was with Crystal and I was with Klay. He looks at the ocean, his face full of thought.

"I still love you with all of my heart. Your kind of unforgettable, but I think it would be up to you. If you want to get back together, because you have Klay." Blake says looking back at me. "What do you want, Kaylee?" He asks.

"I honeslty don't know anymore."