Klay Thompson.

I could not get Klay out of my mine. Ever since that night I've thought about him, and it's very wierd.

Dray👌- Wanna meet up at my place?

Kaylee👌- Sure, I'll be there in 10.

I really didn't want to go, but I knew I had to. I was dressed in jeans and a basic t-shirt. I finally arrived sooner then I'd expected. I stayed in my car for a little bit calming myself down, before entering.

"Glad you could make it." Draymond says opening to door wider to let me enter.

"What's there to talk about, I've said everything I need to." I reply walking into his living room sitting down on the couch.

"Kay, I know about your motto, but I do like you. I don't know what's going on between you and Klay, but that's your business." He wanted to keep going but I stopped him.

"Dray, that's the thing. I don't have feelings for you and I never will. I don't have feelings for Klay and I never will."

"Fine Kaylee fine. Go and be a slut I don't care!" I knew it was time for me to go.

"I'm sorry Dray." I said quietly before I walked out. He caught the feels more than I thought.

Klay🔥- Wanna hang out today? I don't have pracitce.

Kaylee💕- Sure. Pick me up at 3.

I actually really didn't care what he thinks about me. I didn't feel like dressing in anything else but this. The buzzer buzzed and I let him in. Soon enough I heard a knock on my door.

"Hello Klay." I say opening the door. I didn't feel as bad about myself when he showed up in sweats and a t-shirt.

"I figured you'd want to stay in. Dray told me what happened." He says looking down at his feet.

"Oh really? Amazing." I say opening the door more so he could come in. "How much do you know? Did he talk about how big of a slut I am?" I ask already figuring out the answer.

"He said something like that, but I wasn't really paying attention. He was mad at me since we hung out before." Wow I can't believe that, he's actually nice.

"You really don't care? You know to here the juicy gossip?" I say laughing slighlty. I close the door leading him to my living room.

"I'm not like that. Dray is just trying to cause drama, and to make you feel sorry that you'd come back to him." I don't know what made him open up like this, but I hope he wasn't to hope for anything in return.

"Well thank you Thompson, I really appreciate it." I sat down on my couch motioning for him to sit next to me. "You know I thought basketball players were suppose to be mean and not give a shit about other people."

"Not all of us are like that, I mean look at Stephen, he has a wife, a daughter, he's really nice." Klay says. "And I'm nice." He defends himself.

"I don't know about that yet, but I'll let that one slide for now." I say smirking to myself. "So tell my about yourself."

"So you want me to open up to you, but you won't open up to me." He says leaning towards me. Damn good comeback.

"You got me there," I was really trying to figure out what to say, but I knew I only had one option. "What do you want to know?"

"Anything your comfortable with telling me." Klay says, leaning his elbows on his knees looking at me.

"Um okay. My name is Kaylee Pearl Vega, my mom is a lawyer, my dad is a doctor, I use to live in LA, but I needed to get away from my parents. I'm a model for Vogue, but they only have me stationed in Oakland. I love dogs, but the funny thing is I've never had one." I was trying to think of more to say, but I had nothing else to say but deep stuff I was not ready to talk about.

"It's fine. I see you struggling to find something more to say. Thank you for telling me the basic. I'm Klay Alexander Thompson, I have a two brothers, my father use to be a basketball player for the Lakers, my mom is a doctor. My brother Mychel plays for the Cavs and my brother Trayce he plays for the dogers. I actually have a dog named Rocco."

"Damn." I say setting my feet on his legs. "I don't have any siblings. I was an only child and I was suppose to be my parents perfect child, but that clearly didn't turn out the way they wanted to." I said back to him twiddling my thumbs.

"You were pressured to be the perfect daughter. Did they want you to have one of their same jobs?" He asks rubbing my leg slightly.

"Yes, I dated a basketball player once, it really didn't turn out well. That's when I you could say I rebeled. I moved out and came here." I don't know what was happening to me, I was opening up that's never happened before. Enough of this I need to you back to the old Kaylee.

"Wow, I was like that as well actually. I wanted to prove to my dad that I could be like him, a basketball player who makes a difference." Okay enough chit chat, let's have fun.

"Enough of this sad talk," I was currently sitting on his area grinding slightly.

"Kay what are you doing?" He says his voice sounds shaky.

"Oh come on Klay, let's have some fun." I say leaning down to kiss his neck, grinding my hips harder. "Don't you want me?" I ask in my seductive voice.

"Yes I do." He says moaning.

"Then have me." I say before his lips find mine kissing Me hard. All I had to say on this moment, he's an excellent kisser.