Relationship Goals.

Last night was seriously one of the best nights I think I've ever had. I thought for sure we would've broken up, but I knew I didn't tell him the whole story. I don't think I will though , because I didn't kiss Drake back. I pushed him away from me and told him how I felt. Even though I know I should tell him, I don't really want to ruin what we shared last night. I know it was so sappy but all of it was true. Just laying in his arms right now as he's still sleeping is the best feeling in the world, and I never want that to go away.

     "Goodmorning beautiful." Klay says as he was waking up. His eyes were still closed. Have I ever told you how sexy his morning voice is? Words can't even describe his voice in the morning. Just like hot damn.

"Your eyes are closed. You don't know what I look like right now." I reply now sitting up a little to look at him. He opens one of his eyes and then closes it.

"Nope. You look exactly how I pictured you in my head. Beautiful." He says making me blush. I sit up completely. "Where do you think your going?" Klay asks wrapping his arms around my stomach area.

"I have to use the restroom." I answer him. He groans and let's me go. "I'll come back. I promise." I add walking towards the bathroom. I do what I needed to do and walk back to the bedroom.

"Wow." Klay says who now was awake and leaning against his elbows. I look at him wierd. "You look so hot in my clothes." He answers my question, and I blush. I was wearing his warm up shirt and only underwear on bottom area.

"It's just a shirt." I confirm laying back down on the bed, and I place my head on his chest.

"I guess your right. You look good in everything." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Not everything." I reply kissing his chest.

"Well I think you look good in everything." Klay says kissing the top of my head. "I have practice soon, and I really don't want to go." He says after awhile of us just laying there.

"Do you wanna win the championship or not?" I ask looking up at him. He nods his head. "Well get your ass up and go practice till your championship ready." I add trying to motivate him.

"Only if after practice you let me take you to lunch." He asks sitting up. I sit up with him.

"Sounds good to me." I reply giving him a kiss before I get up. "While your practicing I'm gonna go buy boxes or something, so I can put my clothes in there." I say as I was putting my clothes on.

"Alrighty babe, I'll pick you up at your place them?" Klay asks standing up. I nod my head. "See you later then." He says wrapping him arms around me.

"I love you." I state looking up at him. He smiles,

"I love you too." We share a kiss before I grab my phone and keys and go to my car. I decided it was best for me to go home and shower quickly before I go shopping. When I get home I quickly do that, change, and drive to Home Depot do get some stuff.

KlayBae💙- I'm done with practice. You ready for me to come and pick you up??

   After about and hour and a half later Klay texted me, and I was still the store.

Baby Girl💞- I'm still at the store, but I'm almost done. You can wait at my place or just go back to yours. 

KlayBae💙- I'll meet you at your place.

    I was quick to go to the check out line and buy everything I bought. Once I was done I load it into my car and drive to my apartment. About 10 minutes later I arrive at my place seeing Klay's truck infront. I decided just to leave the stuff in my car.

    "Hey babe." I yell walking into my apartment, because I didn't know where he was.

"Hey beautifil." Klay says walking out of my bedroom. I wonder what he was doing in there? "You ready to go?" He asks walking towards me and kisses me. I nod my head,

"Where are we going?" I ask as we walk out of my apartment.

"What are you hungry for?" Klay asks opening up his truck door for me.

"Well you just wanna go to a public place?" I ask, he just shrugs his shoulders. "Well I'm hungry for Panera." I answer his question.

"Okay." He says before driving off. "Did you get everything you needed to move your stuff?" Klay asks halfway through the drive.

"Yep. I just gotta pack up. I also have to get it on the market." I totally forgot I need to sell it and put in my notice.

"I'll help you when we get back." Klay confirms pulling into the parking lot to Panera. We get out and wait in line. Everyone was already taking pictures.

-Image of me and Klay standing in line.-
Why are they so cute? Omg going out on cute little dates. #Klayleeforever.

-Image of me and Klay sitting at our table.-
#relationshipgoals!

    "How was practice? You guys feeling good?" I ask eating my soup that I got. Klay nods his head,

"We all want to win the first two games and hope we get a sweep." He answers my question. Getting two sweeps in a row would be amazing.

"I hope you guys get another sweep. That would be amazing." I say. After that we just make small talk and ignore everyone who was taking picture right by us. When we finished we went back to my apartment.

     "All I really bought were boxes." I say opening the drunk of my car. All of a sudden Klay grabs all of them. "You said you would help. Right now your doing all of the work." I state closing my trunk because he was already walking to my apartment building.

"You do know I work out right?" I nod my head beeping my car. "These are pretty light, I'm okay." Klay confirms making me roll my eyes.

"Fine If you wanna help. You can pack the boxes." I say trying to sound like I only need him for his muscles.

"Okay." He says. He was suppose to say no. Why is he so perfect?