Second Away Game.

The rest of the weekend was really fun. Klay and I just hung out at his house and had a great time. Just being with him that long was amazing. It sucks though because this morning he left to go to Boston. I'm still at his house because he asked me to watch Rocco, which I'm gladly doing.

Klay💙- Made it safely to Boston. I already miss you💖😐.

Baby Girl💞- You literally just left me, your okay.😂

Klay💙- You should've came.😔

Baby Girl💞- You know I can't, babe.😑

Klay💙- This sucks.😐

Baby Girl💞- you'll have to get use to it.

    I grab my keys and quickly left the house. As I was texting Klay I totally let time slip away from me. I had to get to Vogue so I could pick out outfits. The first one was a green sweater, leggings, and boots. I pick a lot of other outfits, but they wanted the one to be the cover. 5 hours later I finally completed everything I needed to do. I was so busy I didn't even eat.

Klay💙- Have fun being sexy.😏

Klay💙- Where you at?

Klay💙- You ignoring me?😂😭

Klay💙- Oh well, I gotta go.

Baby Girl💞- I know your probably playing right now, but I got super busy with everything sorry.

    I drive back to his place and take Rocco for a walk. When I get back I remember I still didn't eat anything, and the hunger was coming to me. I go into Klay's kitchen to see what he has. All he had was healthy stuff, and I was not in the mood to be healthy. I grab my keys and head to Mcdonalds.

       I was so tired from getting up early and working all day. I quickly take Rocco out one more time and go to bed.

Klay💙- Did you watch the game?

Baby Girl💞- Sorry I fell asleep. I was really tired. Did you guys win?

Klay💙- It's fine. Yes we did.

Baby Girl💞- Niceee!! On to the next one.

Klay💙- You could come if you want...

Baby Girl💞- Nope. I have a job too.

Klay💙- Quit I'll pay for you.👌🏼

Baby Girl💞- I'm not a gold digger. 

Klay💙- I'm not saying that. Just don't work.

Baby Girl💞- Boi🤔 No thanks. I gotta go though.

Klay💙- Don't leave. I'm bored and on a plane all alone.

Baby Girl💞- Wow I'm dating a fucking loner, bitch bye.😂

Klay💙-Ouch.

     I got up and actually ate breakfast. I fed Rocco. Then I quickly head to work. Today was where we actually do the photo shoot. I drive to work wishing I could go back to bed, but I can't. I get there and do what I need to do.

    6 hours later this time everything is done, and I'm allowed to go home. I check my phone to see that Klay texted me.

Klay💙- Hey babe, you should try and watch the game tonight. I'm really feeling it today.

Baby Girl💞- It's probably already in the second quarter, but yes I'll watch it.

      I was right, they already where in the second quarter, and actually it was a close game. I take Rocco for a quick walk, so I could watch the game. When I return they were losing.

"What's going on?" I ask myself watching this game. When Klay said he was feeling it, he must not be anymore. Everyone was playing like crap. It was the Warriors ball and Klay pulled up for a three and completely missed it. The Warriors call a time out. The cameras zoom in on Klay and he's yelling his head off. I know he usually doesn't get mad, but he's pissed. As the game continued on they still were playing like crap.

Baby Girl💞- Y'all are playing like shit right now. What's going on?

     By the fourth quarter they were still losing. There was honestly no point in watching the game, if they were gonna give up. Steve Kerr put all of our bench players in. The game was over and the Warriors took the L.

Klay💙- I don't know. I was feeling good and then it went to crap.😔

Baby Girl💞- Yea you guys were crap.💩

Klay💙- Wow thanks....

Baby Girl💞- Your welcome.💖

Klay💙- So how's things going?

Baby Girl💞- Good. I'm watching Netflix in your bed with my new boyfriend, Rocco.

Klay💙- I don't like you😑....

Baby Girl💞- Image of Rocco in my lap-

Klay💙- Are you wearing one of my shirts?🤔

Baby Girl💞- Maybeee.😜

Klay💙- What's under it??😏

Baby Girl💞- Nothing.😜

Klay💙- Can I see??

Baby Girl💞- Nope.☺ I gotta watch my show bye.

Klay💙- I don't like you.

Baby Girl💞- Okay.👌🏼 Go and practice maybe you'll win.😏

Klay💙-Now that hurts. I'm blocking you now goodbye.

Baby Girl💞- Bummer. I just took your shirt off. Oh well, Goodnight.

Klay💙- Kayleee!! I'm sorry, send me a pic please.

Baby Girl💞- Thought you blocked me?

Klay💙- I would never! I love you.

Baby Girl💞- Your the fakest dude I know, but seriously I'm going to bed goodnight. - Image of me shirtless-

Klay💙- Holy shit, baby. Your right it is a good night.😏

Sorry for such the late update. I was so busy today, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote and comment! I'd really appreciate it.

Love you guys.💛💙