College.

Everyone knows the stories of the groupies. Yes I know I'm a slut I've been called it a bunch of times don't judge me, it's my life. First really get to know me before you start judging, so here's my story...

"This is our last week of school!" Crystal says jumping as we walk down the hallway to our next class that we have together.

"I know I can't wait till I can leave this place." We've been friends ever since we came out of the womb. Our parents were close friends when they were younger and are still friends today, but that's how me and Crystal got to be friends.

"What do you want to do first? Go to the Bahamas, Paris, or what about Florida?" Crystal asked as we reached our last class of the day, which was Science. You could say both of us had money, because of our parents. My mom was a lawyer and my dad was a doctor. Crystal's mom was also a lawyer but her dad was the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers.

"I don't care, I chose last year." We sat down in our normal spot and started chatted about where we wanted to go. our parents said that we could go where and forget about the price tag, it was their graduation gift to us, and also a birthday present since we were finally turning 21!!

Class was finally over and it was time to head back to our small apartment we've been renting.

"Three more days of school." I say laying down on my bed trying to give me motivation. Exams are here and I haven't even started studying yet, but I need to. Some classes I'll get the rest of the notes tomorrow, but other classes have the text Tomorrow. In my opinion the easier classes are tomorrow so I'm not that worried.

"Kay, what do you want for dinner?" Crystal yells from the living room. She liked cooking for some reason, I wasn't really a fan of it, but if she fed me I was okay. I decided instead of yelling I walked into the living room.

"What can you make for us?" I sit down at the counter. She shrugs her shoulders looking through cabinets and drawers. I figured she found something when she gasp.

"Okay we're having spaghetti." Crystal says already working on preparing it. I clap my hands together and walk back to my room. I decided to hop in the shower real quick so I won't have to wake up extra early in the morning. Once that was done I dressed in some sweat and went back to the kitchen to see Crystal already eating. I fixed my plate and sat next to her.

"Thanks for dinner." I smile at her and put my dishes in the sink. Usually around night time we don't talk to each other a lot, it's the time where we study and just rest.

The week was finally over, and I could not be happier. Crystal and I were going to our last party of the year! We were party girls but our parents thought we were angels.

"Hey Kay." One of my good friends Jacob yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him, he kisses me and spins me around.

"Calm it down, I just got here." I laugh slightly and kiss him again. Yes he's my friend but for us it isn't Wierd. He's had on and off girlfriends, he's supposedly have to have one right now, but I don't know where she is. Besides every thinks we make a good couple, since he's the only guy I mess around with.

"Aw come on baby, let's have some fun." Jacob leans down to kiss my neck, I rolled my eyes.

"Can I at least have a drink first?" I ask, bringing his lips to mine. He smirks at me and nods. Jacob leans me over to the kitchen and makes me my favorite drink: Jack and coke. I figured since Jacob was all over me his girlfriend probably broke up with him. I was chatting around with fellow friends getting a few more drinks in me, but after that I was dancing all over Jacob.

"Come on baby." Jacob whispers in my ear. I knew what effect I had on him, since I was feeling the buzz I decided to have some fun.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I ask him grinding up on him, he tried to muffle a moan but failed. I smirk to myself and keep doing what I'm doing.

"I broke up with her." He says trying to keep his voice steady. I turn around and smile as I see the bulge in his pants. I nod my head and kiss his neck.

"Did she make you feel as good as I can to you?" I already knew the answer to that. Jacob looked down at me and gave me his famous smirk.

"Oh baby girl, you and I both know the answer to that." He kisses me with passion and power, and I knew where this would lead to.

"Let's get out of here." I pull his shirt, as he follows me like a lost puppy.

I woke up with a slight headache but it wasn't that bad. I look over at Jacob who was still sleeping, so I decided I'd just leave, He wouldn't care.

"Hey girl, how was your night." I ask walking into her room. Crystal put a pillow over her head and moans. "Okay you have a terrible hang over." I noted. I figured I'd be a good friend and get her some Tylenol and water.