Baylee?

When we got to his mansion, he hopped out in silence. okay something is seriously wrong with him. I was taken out of my thoughts when Blake opens the door for me. I smiled at him and got out.

"Thank you." I whisper but still making sure he can hear me. He gives me a nod and wraps his arm around my back pulling me closer. yep something is definitely up. "Okay what's wrong?" I ask turning around to face him as soon as we enter his house.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks crossing his arms in front of his chest. I looked at him confused and shook my head no.

"What does this have to do with anything?" I ask still completely confused of why this has to do with anything.

"It doesn't matter." He says looking hurt and walking away. I followed him though because I've only been to his house a couple times before. He lead us into the kitchen and before I knew it he was pouring himself a drink.

"If your going to ignore me why am I here?" I ask getting annoyed, I've never seen him like this before. He looked up at me for a second, then took another sip from his beer. "Okay fine if you want me to leave I will, I won't waste my time." I say throwing my hands up in the air.

"Kaylee wait," He quickly stops me walking over to me. "I'm sorry for being a dick, it's just Um complicated." Blake says grabbing both of my hands.

"Then tell me Blake, what's wrong?" I looked up at him hoping he'll finally tell me. "I thought we were good enough friends that you can trust me." I look down at my feet as I say the word friend.

"That's the problem Kay, I don't wanna be friends." When he said that I was confused because I didn't know exactly what he was talking about. Did he not like me? or does he feel the same way. "I've liked you for a long time now actually ever since Crystal introduced you to me. I know your parents are iffy on who you date, but they like me and I think they'd be okay with it."

"Blake, I don't know what to say." I say honestly I needed time for this to register. He smiled down at me and leaned in. this is not happening Oh my God wait till I tell Crystal. A million thoughts were going through my mind as his luscious lips fell perfectly onto mine. I honestly was in shock I didn't want to move, but as soon as his hands left mine and wrapped around my back I knew I had to kiss back, so I did. My hands found the nape of his neck and pulled his hair. You guys know I've kissed people before, but this is Blake Griffin.

"I knew you felt the same way." Blake says as we take a moment to breath. "I was just worried because we're always away from each other for long periods of time." He says kissing my nose.

"I'm surprised Crystal didn't tell you that I liked you, because she's already made a ship name for us." I say blushing.

"Oh really what is it?" Blake asks as he grabs my hand leading me somewhere.

"Baylee." I laugh slightly just thinking about it. I quickly figured out he was taking us to his bedroom. The closer we got to it the more nervous I became.

"It's cute. Do you like it?" He asks opening his bedroom door. I could feel the intensity of his stare as I looked around his bedroom, because honestly I've never been in here before.

"I mean it's a little cheesy." I say honestly. I looked around even more but what stood out was the king size bed in the middle of the room. "And besides we're not even official." He stops in his tracks and turned around to look at me.

"Well let's start out well. Kaylee Vega would you like to go out with me?" I blushed at his question but nodded my head.

"I would love too." Blake smiles at me and walks over, he quickly kisses me in a kiss different then before. Usually I'm never nervous about this type of thing, but tonight I was. I knew where this was leading and part of me was excited while to other part was petrified.

"Do you want this?" Blake asks me looking intently in my eyes. I slowly nodded my head, this was really happening. "Are you sure because I don't wanna push you into anything your not sure about. You you've had sex before right?" He's question was making me blush because Oh my God.

"Blake, oh my God I know you don't wanna hear it but I've had sex before, and just shut up and kiss me." I say grabbing his shirt and kiss him passionately.
Well we know where we went from there.

       I woke up alone in his bed and was confused on where he was. I found his shirt though and went downstairs, and quickly found him in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." I Say sitting down at his island, he turns around and looks at me and smiles.

"Morning beautiful." Blake says walking over and kisses me, I smile up at him again. "You look good in my shirt." He says walking back to what he was doing.

"Why thank you. I might just keep it." I say messing around with him. "What you making?" I ask walking over to him.

"Oh you know your favorite: pancakes." Blake says turning around to kiss me. I could honestly get use to this.

"Aw thank you." I say kissing his cheek before I go back to my seat I was in before. I have to admit this was the best breakfast I've ever had.