Away Game.

I was a little nervous to say the least. I don't know why though, I know he likes me, and last night I know I told him I liked him too. Then we had sex, and I had to leave again. So I really don't know what to expect. I pull up to my apartment, and didn't see his truck yet. I went upstairs, and changed into my sweats. Not caring what I look like. I brushed my teeth, because I had something with garlic in it for dinner. Then sure enough he rung my buzzer, I of course let him in. I opened my door and waited for him to come up.

"Hey baby girl." He says seeing me in my door way. Klay didn't let me reply, when he kissed me pushing me into my apartment. I heard him close the door.

"What was that for?" I ask him, after he let me go. He shruggs his shoulders and smirked at me. I roll my eyes and sat down on the couch. "So who you playing tomorrow?" I ask, and he sits down next to me.

"Cavs." Klay says putting his head back. Ooh that's gonna be an intense game. "I don't know why I wanted to come over, I guess I like your company." I smiled.

"There's no way coach Kerr would let me come right?" I say looking over at him. He turns his head slightly to look at me, and smirks.

"You really want to come?" Klay asks. I nod my head.

"Yea, it's your worse rivalry, and you need as many Warrior fans that you can get." I say laughing slightly. He leans over and kisses me.

"I'd like that a lot, I'll pull some strings." He says kissing down my neck.

"Boy, why you so thirsty." I ask laughing, he stops. "I was just joking, but you gonna text your coach?" I ask him laying down on his shoulder.

"I already did he didn't reply yet." Klay says, moving my head off his shoulders. "Why you so thirsty?" He mimics me, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I say getting up and walking to my kitchen. "You staying or nah." I yell to Klay who was still in the living room.

"You want me to stay, Cuz I got my stuff." Klay yells back. I grab us both a bottle of water.

"Here Cuz I know you thirsty." I say laughing handing him the bottle of water. He laughed as well opening it. The rest of the night we just talked, we did lay in my bed. I pack for the flight tomorrow, and for the first time in forever. Klay Thompson and I cuddled.

          "Wakey wakey baby girl." Klay says already up and dressed.

"How the fuck you do this?" I say putting a pillow on my face. I feel him sit back down on the bed.

"Baby, your the one who wanted to come, now get your ass up or we gonna me late." He says slapping my butt. He finally got me up, and I got dressed. "You look fine in sweats." Klay comments.

"I know." I say shaking my butt a little. I pack my little bag, grab my phone, and a bottle of water. We went down to his truck and hop in. I guess he was prepared, since he had his stuff in his bag.

"Hope Dray don't get mad today." Klay says, and I realize how bad this is gonna look when I roll up with Klay. I didn't even think about it, and now I'm rethinking my decision of coming.

"I totally forgot about that. I haven't even talked to Dray since, well you know." I say and Klay nods. He drives past the common area you'd go in, since they fly on a private jet.

"We'll be okay." Klay says grabbing one of my hands. What have I done? We are seriously acting like a couple right now. I don't know how to stop it, because I kinda like it. Everyone else was heading into the plane as Klay parks his truck. We hop out and he grabs my bag as well.

"Why the fuck she here?" Dray says as I walk onto the plane. Klay stops in front of me.

"Cuz Nigga she my friend." Klay says grabbing my hand and pulling me to the last row of the plane.

"Looking like more than friends, Nigga." I hear Dray whispering. I roll my eyes and sat down at the window seat.

"Hey girl, you didn't tell me you were coming." Andre says walking up to us. I smile at him.

"I figured you guys needed as much support you could get." Both Klay and Andre laugh, and then Iggy finally leaves me and Klay alone.

"I hope Dray won't be mad on that court today. I don't want to be the reason you guys might lose." I whisper in Klay's ear, even though everyone was in the front.

"Nah. Dray knows that we need to win." Klay says, and I nod. God I hope so. The plane took off, and me and Klay just sat there in silence. I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. He woke me up when we got to Cleveland. The boys got a hotel room. so that's where they chilled until they had to go warm up. I of course stayed behind, and actually watching other games that were going on. It was finally time for me to go, so I called an uber. My seat was right behind the Warriors bench.

"Hey Kay." Andre says, sitting down since he was done with warm ups.

"How you feeling about the game tonight?" I ask him rubbing his shoulders.

"I'm feeling good, but I don't know about Dray. He was feeling a little salty when you showed up with Klay."  Iggy says, and I cringed. I knew this was a bad idea, but I wanted to support Klay. I'll just need to talk to Dray.

Happy Easter guys! Thanks for reading my story, so here's another chapter for you guys.