Flashback.

The next morning around 10 o'clock Iggy and I finally woke up. We stayed up till I think 3 watching movies. I think I'm happy I spent time with Iggy, I just needed a best friend day.

"Crap I gotta go. The wife is worried." Iggy says laughing, I roll my eyes and nod.

"Tell the fam I said hi." He nods his head, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and says goodbye. I didn't really have any plans for the day, but I did decide to go make breakfast. I turn on my Playlist, and start dancing in my kitchen. When a couple songs later stops I hear my buzzer ringing. "Who is it?"

"It's Klay, open up." I quickly did, and went back to my kitchen. I did unlock the door, so he could get in with me not having to go back.

"Hey babe." I say as I hear my door open. Klay didn't say anything and walks into the kitchen with Starbucks in his hands. "Wow the way to my heart." I see him smirk as he hands me my drink.

"So Iggy finally left I see." Klay says sitting down at my barstool.

"Yea Christina was worried, so he had to go." I say continuing to make my omelette.

"You wouldn't go back to Dray right?" Klay asks looking nervous. I fully turn around and look at him confused. "Dray said I'd get my heartbroken, so I don't know if he's planning something." He says. I laugh, and he looks at me confused.

"Wow you have no faith in me." I say putting my omelette in a plate. Klay quickly shook his head.

"No of course I do, but Dray can be really manipulative." I walk around the counter and sat next to Klay.

"I know he can, but I'm not that dumb." I start to dig into my food as klay starts talking again.

"Look I'm sorry about not trusting you, and asking a stupid question. I know relationships are suppose to be built on trust, but I know Dray and he won't give up until he gets what he wants." I nod my head along as Klay was talking.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about." After I finish eating, Klay decides he wants to go to the beach. I think he already had that plan though, since he had his swim trunks. I wore a skin colored one piece swimsuit. It cuts down a little in the middle, and has clear gems and the front of it.

"Damn." Klay says looking me up and down. I smirked and grabbed my stuff.

"Keep it in your pants." I say before walking out, I heard him chuckle. He opens my door and closes it. "Wow it's really nice out." Klay nods. He drove for a few minutes until he could find a place to park. He found the perfect secluded area, because he's Klay thompson. I bet anyone would notice him from a mile away.

"You ready?" Klay asks. I nodded my head, before I was zoned out. I grabbed my bag from the back, and hopped out of his car.

"Haven't been to the beach in like forever."

Flashback

"Babe, what do you wanna do today?" Blake asked me beginning to kiss my neck. I was currently at his place, and we were just chilling. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, you wanna go to the beach?" I was trying to come up with ideas, where we wouldn't really get caught.

"Sounds perfect." He says giving me a kiss on the lips. "Do you have a swimsuit though?" I then dropped my head and shook it.

"Wait I can call Crystal she will hopefully be kind and bring me one." I say grabbing my phone. I quickly texted her, and being the best friend she is she said she would. After she dropped it off we got in Blake's car and drove to a secluded area. We got settled in and I walked into the water right away. "Blake, what are you doing stop!" I say screaming as he picked me up and swam very deep into the water.

"Babe, don't you trust me" He asks, and I did. I stopped screaming, but I was still nervous. Blake was really tall and I was average height. "See it isn't that bad." He comments. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around the back of his neck.

"It's so beautiful out here." I say resting my head on his shoulder.

"Not as beautiful as you." He says kissing the top of my head, I laughed.

"You cheeky bastard." We both laugh. We just stood there in the water, I was thinking about how I never wanted this to end. I didn't know what he was thinking, but I hoped it was the same.

"Kaylee," Blake whispers.

"What?" I question whispering like he was.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too."

End of Flashback.

         "What's on your mind babe?" Klay asks, I was currently sitting on my towel thinking about that day. It was amazing, that was the first time Blake and I said I love you.

"Oh you know old memories that should be erased." I say honestly. I really wanted Klay and I to work, and honesty is key.

"Lemme guess. Blake and you went to the beach, and something very special happened between you guys." I smiled slightly, he's good. I nodded my head.

"It was the first time we said I love you to each other." I look at Klay, and I could tell he was a little surprised.

"I wasn't expecting that one." I nod my head. I knew this was awkward for him, it was for me too. Klay needs to know my past though, and some parts aren't pretty.

"I'm sorry, I just totally brought the mood down." Klay quickly grabs my hand, I look at him confused.

"Kaylee, it's fine. I'm glad I can finally learn who you really are."

Updating because you guys are awesome! Keep voting and commenting!