Song Writing.

Finally we arrived at the airport, and I honeslty couldn't be happier. I have a headache, because of all this shit and from being so high. I didn't know if we were going to his house or to the record label. I hope the record label, because I just want to get this over with.

"Is it okay if we go to my house first?" Of course everything has to go wrong right now.

"Sure." I say faking a smile. I knew he knew I didn't want to go to his house because he mutters a sorry. "It's fine."

"You can stay in the car if you want." He adds. I smile a little bit knowing he actual is paying attention.

"You know you don't have to be nice to me right?" I say seeing his house come into view. He gave me a hurt look and I instantly felt bad.

"Can we try and be friends?" Drake says out of the blue. I decided I would go into his mansion, and memories were flooding back.

Flashback-

       "If you find me, I'm all yours."  I said about to leave his room. We were playing hide and go seek, but the adult version.

"mmm Baby, you better be a good hider." Drake says closing his eyes. I laugh slightly and walk out of the room. His house was huge with so many places to hide. I had no idea where to go. As I searched I found this one room that I've never seen before. I figured this would be a good enough spot, so I hid in the empty closet.

"Come out wherever you are, baby girl." I hear Drake say. I stifle a laugh, but Drake quickly enters the room. I put my hand over my mouth. "I think your in here, Kaylee." He was in the room now. "Gotcha." He opens the closet and found me.

"How did you pick this room, out of all the rooms you have." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"I knew you would choose a room I never use, because you thought I wouldn't look there." Damn he's good. "Now my prize." Drake says kissing my neck.

"I'm all yours."

End of Flashback

"Kaylee?" Drake snaps me out of my flashback. "You okay?" He asks. I smile and nod my head.

"Sorry. What were you saying?" I ask trying to play cool, but I don't think it really worked he gave me a strange look.

"I asked if we could be friends?" He says quietly. I give him another smile. I can't believe I got caught thinking about him.

"Of course we can be friends. As long as you don't try anything." I say looking up at him. He nods his head and we walk into his studio. "What we doing here?"

"Oh yes sorry. The papers are being faxed over here, and well maybe we can work on a song?"

"Oh cool stuff. What type of song we going for though?" I ask sitting down on the couch besides him, he just shrugs his shoulders.

"I write whatever I feel or what I'm going through. Sometimes I just can't stop writing." I believe that Drake has been through a lot, and a lot of relationships.

"Okay." Is all I can say as he hands me a piece of paper and a pen. I give him a polite smile and take it from him. I don't know what to write, but he was writing away already.

(I own none of these song and I know they have already been written, but for the sake of the story)

I fly with the stars in the sky, I am no longer trying to survive. I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn't mean your alive.

Don't worry about me and who I fire, I get what I desire it's my empire. And yes I call the shots I am the umpire. I sprinkle holy water upon the vampire.

In this very moment I'm king. In this very moment I slay goliath with sling. This very moment I bring.

"Damn Kaylee, that's really good." Drake says leaning over and reading my paper. I blush instantly.

"It's just a little something. What did you write?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"No no, we're definitely using yours.".  He says grabbing my notebook.

"Really Drake? It's not even good. I don't want to ruin your career over one stupid song." I say jumping on his back. He just starts walking over to the booth.

"Rap it." He says as he turns his around and looks at me. I look at him like he's crazy, which I think he is. "Come on its only me and you, it's fine." I jump off of him. I try to out stare him, but it didn't work.

"Ugh fine."

I'm updating because I want to see who's up? Like and comment if your up, and I'll give you a sneak peek of what's to come on Saturday!

Love you guys.💞