Party Time!

I was finally going back to Oakland, with a man I Love. I feel good, but I don't know how Iggy will be if I see him. We didn't leave on the best terms.

"Kay, you ready?" I hear Klay yell. All the bags had gone down and I was still chilling in bed. I quickly get up, grab my phone, and walk to the front door. "Got everything?" I nod my head. "Then let's go. I've had enough of Toronto." Klay says making me laugh.

"Your right about that." I say. I quickly feel his hand grab mine. Oh yea public affection I forgot we can do that now. Wait we going public public? Shit. Surprisingly we got to use the Warriors plane, which we had all to ourselves. "When's your next game?" I ask picking a seat, which Klay sits next to me.

"Friday." Klay says. So he must have practice tomorrow, it was Wednesday today. "At home." Klay adds. I nod my head looking out the window.

Kay😜- Hey Andre, sorry I had your number blocked, but guess who's coming back to Oakland?

Iggy💪- NO WAY! KLAY DID IT? OMG I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

Kay😜- I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH TOO!

"Yea Andre's been crazy without you." Klay says as I realize he was reading our conversation.

Iggy💪- When will you be returning? We must celebrate.

Kay😜- We're on the plane now.

Iggy💪- K gurl, be ready to partaaaayy.!

Kay😜- Yassssss!

"Man I shouldn't of left Oakland." I say putting my phone back into my purse.

"Your right." Klay says kissing my neck. "I missed you so much." He adds biting harder on that one spot.

"Wow dude, your super thirsty." I say turning my head so I could kiss him.

"Just trying to make up for lost time, babe." I smile as his lips meet my again. The plane ride basically consist of us making out and messing with each other. I'm glad Klay didn't actually give up on me, because I truly do love him.

"Andre!" I yell seeing that Andre was waiting at my door. I run towards him.

"Kaylee!" Iggy says catching me as I jump into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Oh my God, you do not know how bad I've missed you." He says spinning me around.

"I missed you more." I say as he sets me down.

"That's impossible but okay. Hey Klay." Andre says because I totally forgot he was here. Klay just waves. "Gurl, you ready to party?" Iggy asks as I open my door.

"When am I not ready to party?" I ask him heading straight to my closet. I just pick out a long black sleeve crop top, with very holy jeans, grab my heels, and pick a random hat. "Who all is coming?" I ask as I walk out of the bathroom. Klays eyes quickly glues to my body, I smile to myself.

"The team." He says, I just nod my head grabbing my purse. "Ready? I'll be the sober driver tonight." I pout.

"That's no fun, we'll call an uber." I say looking at Klay and Iggy. I didn't give them a chance to reply, because the Uber was already here.

"Wow what else you got up your sleeve?" Andre ask seeing that I did have an Uber ready. I give him my famous smirk and hop into the car. Finally we arrive at the club. Most of the boys were already there.

"I got the first round." I yell going to the bar. I order shots of vodka for everyone and get my favorite drink Jack and coke.

"Damn Kaylee, you should leave and come back more often." KD says taking a shot and I just smirk at him. I pass the rest of the shots to everyone. Soon enough I'm clearly drunk because drinks kept coming and coming. I notice Klay though who was sitting looking like he wasn't enjoying himself.

"Klay, why aren't you having fun?" I ask sitting on his lap grinding slightly. I start to kiss his neck waiting for an answer. I could feel people staring at me, but I didn't care.

"All these Niggas be staring at you. All I want is you to myself." Klay says making my face look up at him.

"Baby, don't worry, you have me." I say finally closing the gap between our lips. "Now come on, have some fun." I say getting off of him, grabbing his hand.

"Babe, I don't feel like dancing." Klay says standing up. It was hard to pull him because he's bigger then me.

"I don't care." I say making him twirl me, I hear him laugh. "See now come on don't be a party pooper." I add pulling him closer to me.

"Your adorable you know that right." He says as he places his hands on my hips, I give him a smile.

"I try." I laugh putting my hands around the back of his neck. We both new it was a fast song, but we didn't care. We also knew everyone was judging and taking pics, but my eyes were locked on his.

"Your so beautiful." He leans down and whispers in my ear, I had my forehead against his chest. "I love you, baby." Klay adds.

"I love you too, Klay." I say placing a kiss on his cheek. At that moment, I'm truly happy.