Why Are You Here?

Once I got home, I took Rocco out. I change into some pajamas, and go to sleep late again oh well.
The next morning I wake up around 11:30. My sleeping schedule has been fucked up for awhile now, but I can't fix it now.

9 am
Klay💙- Goodmorning, is you up or nah?

9:30
Klay💙- Guess not. Text me when you wake up, sleeping beauty.

11:35
Baby Girl💞- Sorry, I slept in. I'm up now.

11:37
Klay💙- You should come back to LA, so we can hang out.

11:38
Baby Girl💞- I'm still in bed, so I think no.

11:39
Klay💙- Don't be a downer. Get yo ass out of bed.

11:40
Baby Girl💞- I went to bed late, because someone wanted me to go to his game. I'm not getting out of bed.

11:43
Klay💙- Touchè.😐

11:44
Baby Girl💞- Now I'm going to watch my other boyfriends of Supernatural, and stay in bed.

11:46
Klay💙- Wow. I see who you love more.

11:47
Baby Girl💞- Yep.😂

11:47
Baby Girl💞- Now go warm up or something.

11:48
Klay💙- I will. Warm up to my new girlfriend.

11:49
Baby Girl💞- Well played.

11:50
Klay💙- I know. I got you tickets for tonight's game, so you do need to come early.

11:52
Baby Girl💞- Well played again. I'll be there in maybe 2 hours.

Klay Thompson POV
   "Was that Kaylee?" Andre asks. Everyone was in the gym working out a little bit before we go to work. I nod my head. "She's good?" I nod my head again,

"Haven't you been talking to her?" I never really noticed if they've been talking or not, but Andre shakes his head no. "Why not?" I ask, he shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know man. All I know is after that night in the club she hasn't talked to me." I give him a confused look, because I know Kaylee loves Andre.

"Well she's good. Been really busy though. Why don't you just text her?" I ask tying my shoe lace.

"I don't know really. She always texts me saying some random shit." Andre says making both of us laugh. "Kaylee just hasn't in awhile."

"Well she's coming to the game tonight, so talk to her then." I say standing up.

"Wait she's coming to the game tonight?" Andre quickly asks looking concerned. I nod my head. "That's not a good idea." I look at him confused. "Today is where they give a huge thanks to all the supporters, her parents are the top supporters."

"Oh shit." I say.

Kaylee POV
  I finally get up, take a shower, get dressed, and grab something to eat on the way to LA.