Best Boyfriend.

The rest of the night was Klay actually packing all of my clothes, while I just watched. I did offer to help, but he wouldn't let me. I just sat on my bed working on putting my place on the market.

     "Babe, it's getting late you should get some sleep. You have a game tomorrow." I say looking at the time seeing it was 9:30.

"I'm almost done." Klay says packing the clothes from the last drawer.

"You have a game tomorrow. Just come lay down." I say again now getting up to stop him. "You've done enough I'll finish up tomorrow." I was now wrapping my arms around him.

"Lets go home then, so I can start bringing boxes over now." Klay says picking up some boxes and setting them by the door.

"Baby, no you have a game don't waist your energy." I state stopping him. Then I kiss him knowing this will stop him.

"Your trying to distract me." He confirms knowing what I was trying to do. "But I think it's working." Klay adds kissing me again.

"Lets save that for another day." I reply deepening the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer. "Now come on. Let's go to bed." I say grabbing his hands and pulling him towards the bed.

"Tomorrow we're moving some boxes to mine okay." He asserts as I walk backwards to the bed still holding his hands.

"Whatever you say." I declare pulling him in for another kiss. "Lets get to bed so you can win tomorrow." I sit down on my bed, Klay still standing in front of me. I lay down and Klay slowly comes on top of me holding himself up.

"Did I tell you your beautiful?" I blush and nod my head. "Well I was wrong. Your fucking gorgeous." Klay declares going down to kiss my neck. My hands find the way to the bottom of his shirt lifting it up. He quickly stop and takes it off. Klay comes back down to kiss me, while his hands move up my shirt to my breast. I don't know what made us share such an intimate moment that night.

    The next morning I wake up to a lot of rustling. I open my eyes to find Klay gone, but I then notice half of the boxes are gone. I quickly grab my robe putting it around my naked body.

    "Morning, babe." Klay says walking into my bedroom looking sweaty, but still hot as fuck. How he do that?

"Klay, I told you to save those boxes for another day. Today is game day you should not be wasting your energy." I somewhat yell at him. He needed to be ready to play the jazz tonight. The Clippers blew a 3-1 lead.

"Baby Girl, it is another day, and I filled my truck up. That's all." He confirms walking closer to me. I roll my eyes,

"Basketball is more important. Not lifting boxes when we have all the time in the world to move them." I state wrapping my arms around him. I have been acting so clingy these days.

"I know you don't think so but, Kaylee, you are more important to me." I smile and hide my face in his chest even though he couldn't see me anyways.

"Wrong answer. Basketball is more important. It's your career and life." I confirm to him, because I do not want to be the reason if his career goes down hill.

"No matter what, babe, your first." Klay declares. "Yet I do have practice soon, so I need to head back home."

"I guess I can give you up." I joke letting him go even though he brings me back to kiss him.

"I love you. I'll see you at the game." I nod my head.

"I love you too." I say walking him to my door but he was gonna pick up a box. "If you want me to come to the game I would not take that box." I challenge. Klay stops what he was doing and keeps going. "Good choice." I say.

"Whatever. Bye, Kaylee." Klay says before closing the door.

Kaylee🍉- Wanna go get coffee? I forgot I promised I'd explain why Klay doesn't like the Clippers.

Ayesha🍽- Do you mind coming to the house? I'm a little busy, but I'd love to chat.

Kaylee🍉- Not at all. I'm gonna shower and I'll be on my way!

Ayesha🍽- Awesome see you soon!

    I quickly shower, get dressed in Warriors gear,  and head over to the Curry house. I'm surprised I remember where they lived, but I luckily found it.

    "Hey Kaylee!" Ayesha says opening the door and hugging me. I then hear kids screaming and lauhjing.

"Hello, no wonder you couldn't leave the house." I joke. She nods her head.

"Riley, Ryan, come meet my friend." She yells into the house. Then I see two young beautiful girls run to their mom. Wow they look a lot like Stephen.

"Hi girls, I'm Kaylee." I say shrinking down to their height. The older one I think Riley was not shy at all.

"Hello Kaylee, I'm Riley." She says holding out her hand. Oh my God cutest thing ever! I look up at Ayesha and mouth 'Oh my god.' I shake her hand.

"Its nice to meet you." I confirm letting go over her hand. "Hello Ryan." I say waving to her. She just smiles and hides behind Ayesha.

"Okay girls. You can go and play." Ayesha says and they quickly hurry off. "I have fresh coffee in the kitchen if you want some." Ay states as she leads us to the kitchen.

"I might just take you up on that." I say sitting down as she grabs the coffee. "Thank you." I say as she pours me a glass.

"So what happened with you and the Clippers?" Ayesha asks sitting infront of me. I take a deep breath and tell her the whole story, exactly from the beginning.