∞ thirty three ∞

A/N FLIPPING GUYS OMG 3K READS?! THIS IS THE BEST THING TO WAKE UP TO OMG I LOVE Y'ALL SM THANK YOU :''')

📽

Luke's POV

Thud. Thud. Thud.

I groaned in annoyance, tugging the duvet higher and wrapping it around my head tightly in an attempt to drown out the unpleasant sounds of someone or something knocking against a hard surface.

Thud. Thud.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" I whined, my level of tolerance nearly exceeding its limit.

Thud.

"Alright, that's it!" I huffed, throwing the sheets off of my pyjama-clad body as I stormed towards the wooden door in fury.

I tugged the door open harshly, ready to vent my anger on the person who had disrupted my peaceful slumber, however stopping and frowning when I realised that there was no one in sight.

"Huh?" I mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows together in confusion as I searched for the source of the sound.

Thud.

I glanced at the window, staring at it for a while until something was hurled against it once again.

What the fuck?

Curiously, I sauntered towards the glass panel and lifted it, almost leaping ten feet off the ground when an object came whizzing past my face, only missing it by a centimeter.

As I bent down to pick the object up, I came to realise that it was none other than a sock.

"The hell?" I muttered.

"Glad to know you're up!"

My eyes widened significantly as I scrambled to my feet, peeking my head out of the window to see a tuft of freshly dyed black hair below.

"Michael?!" I exclaimed, a mixture of bewilderment and shock lacing my voice.

"Took you long enough!" The black-haired boy laughed.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?"

"Early? It's already eleven a.m mind you! I was surprised you weren't even up yet!"

"Shut up! And, seriously? Socks?" I lifted up the piece of cloth, shooting him a questioning look.

"Throwing socks at your window at midnight," He sung, earning a playful eye roll from me.

"It's not midnight, you got that part wrong," I commented with a laugh.

"Whatever, I tried," He said with a shrug.

"You're weird."

"Thought you already knew that sweetie," The tattooed boy added with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Dork," I muttered, shaking my head lightly.

"Anyway, are you gonna let me in? Or do I have to be your Romeo and scale this high wall?" The pale boy uttered, making some weird hand actions at the same time.

"Firstly, you got the story wrong, it isn't Romeo and Juliet, it's Rapunzel," I corrected, resting a hand on my hip.

"Does it look like I care?" He sassed, quirking an eyebrow.

"Nope, but I do," I shot back with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Whatever you say, your highness," He added with a fake bow.

"Secondly, the only Romeo I'll ever have is Calum so don't get your hopes up."

"Wow, way to crush my dreams Lu," Michael crossed his arms over his tank top clad chest, giving me an eye roll.

"Just stating some facts honeypie," I sung, earning a laugh from him as he broke his menacing facade.

"Okay, but seriously, I'm freezing my butt off. Are you gonna let me in?"

📽

A/N yep a muke chapter BUT IT'S FOR THE LATER PART OF THE STORY SO DON'T COME AT ME HHAHHA *cough cough* you'll get your cake action in the next chapter

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR 3K READS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK HAS GOTTEN THIS FAR IN ONLY A MONTH LIKE ASDFGHJKL I LOVE YALL SO MUCH :''')

please vote and comment *muacks muacks*

bear hugs and cuddles

~ chris xx