The doctor will live or die? "Chapter 14"

I became so angry when the doctor called me a betrayer. I just wanted to kill him, but i didn't.  He was just stubborn and i don't like that peoples. I surrounded my hand to his neck.

"Where is she!! i am giving you last warning, tell me where is she." I asked by started pressing his neck.

"Please don't kill me, i am telling you everything" As he lied.

I loose the pressing and leaved his neck. When he became loose, i turned back and told him to tell the truth."You will never know, because i am not going to tell you!" He took the frying pan and was going to hit on my head. I knew that he was going to hit me, i snatched the frying pan  from his hand and threw it away. 

"Now? what will you do? have you any chance? tell me!!" i said by shouting on him.

He was trembling but i said him:

"Why do i have to suffer so much? If you not want to die so tell me"

"I am accepting that I helped him to escape but, I didn't knew where did she go."

"You want to live or die?"

He cried " I have told you everything i knew now, please leave me."

"As your wish"

I went from there. I was so worried about her. 

When she met her new friends, their friends gave everything to her like phone, wardrobe, room and a lot of money.

She went to shopping alone, Ash become so worried about her, he called her:

Ash: Where have you gone? Is there some one to protect you? please tell me.

 Fauna: I am alright, well i was going to shopping. I will come soon.

Ash: Please tell me are you with Roy? please be careful, we are here for your protection. If you will need something call me hurry okay?