Dangerous knock of someone's! 'Chapter 27'

'I....I was' He started trembling and was thinking about another lie. 'I wish that you should have  done not any big mistake' She started her boring speech like mother, Ash become irritated by her boring talks. 'Ash? tell me!' She shouted again.

 'Oh Miss you are so sweet Miss' He started anointing. 'Apprentice! I don't want to hear your sweet anoints, tell me where were you' She asked clearly. 'You are so anxious about me Miss' He smiled and was anointing so much. 'You archfiend! will you tell me or..' She gave him last warning. 'What or Miss, please tell me..' He scared. 'I know you were hiding this all from your Mother! If you will not tell me, i will tell your Mother and also Principal James!' 

'Alright! Alright! Don't tell them, um..I am telling you that...' He calmly said.

'That...?' She swallowed.

'That you are impatience a lot' He smiled.

'OMG! Will you tell me or not!' She picked up another phone and was putting numbers on it to call Principal James. When he heard the phone numbers and said 'The fears we don't face become our limits' She made him frightened. His mind become full of awed and was stopped by all her words.

 His mind become full of awed and was stopped by all her words

 'Stopp!!!' He shivered. 'Why have you stopped anointing?' She caught him by lieing. 'Please, don't tell anyone that i had not been at school, please i beg you' He trying to make her teacher stop to tell. 

'Okay but, if you will tell me that where were you, i will not tell anyone. It will be a secret, okay?'

'Um..Okay, i was not at school but at..' He slightly answered. 

'Yes...tell more..?'

'Yes..I had gone to a place, there are my friends. One of my friend needs my help, that's why i had gone'

'What!! was only that thing? only this? you were anointing me only for this?' She confused.

'Yes..Why?'

'You are really a naughty boy! your mother is right'

'Um..Yes, some like this' He put his hand on his head and started laughing.

'Okay but, whom of your friend need help? what had happened to him and is he Thomas?' 

'No..No..It's actually not from my school friends'

'Yea..Yea...Wait! Wait! what! have you any other friends also?' She acted psycho. 

'Why? i have a lot of friends everywhere'

'G..oo..d, Okay by.....e' She shocked and dropped the phone on the floor.

He cancelled the call and was so terror stricken to face his strife mother, he came close the door and his hand was stopped at the latch of door.

'Will i open it or not' A fear surrounded his face. I have to face this! how dangerous is this, but i need to face it. One day i had to come from this room and this day will be that day! What will mother do?' 

'How much shirker are you!' A sound suddenly came from outside the door. It was different knock from her mom, his mom knock was blast type and this knock was slowly and change.

'Who are you to say me this! you are shirker!'His eyes turned into dark red in a hazy, shouted and angrily move his right hand to the latch to open it!'

                                                  To be continued....