Chapter 21 The Camera

Start from the beginning

I turned on the camera and ran outside to take a picture. I ran over to the tree, which strongly smelled of pine, and took the picture. Shortly after I took the picture I sneezed and the squirrel ran away. I turned around, shrugging, and came face to face with Cameron. He had a worried look on his face as if something was bothering him.

I quickly ignored him, thinking it was nothing more than him being a dork. I ran back to the tent when I opened The Gallery and saw the pictures.

---------------------

(Cameron's P.O.V)

"Sure, it's in our tent. Why?" I replied nonchalantly, focused on my phone more than I was on her.

"Just wanna make some memories..."

"Okay...go ahead." I was still focused intently on my phone.

She ran over to the tent and it finally hit me like a train. She was getting my camera. I can't let her see those photo's! They were pictures of her; smiling, laughing, being the dark she is. She was going to see every single one. I stood up as she came back and took a picture of...a squirrel?

She turned more quickly than I had anticipated and she came face to face with me. I probably looked like a chicken struck by lightening, terrifried. No time for jokes Cameron!

She gave me a shocked and confused look while she walked back to the tent. I was frozen in my place. I could hear my heartbeat, it sounded loud enough that I thought Karan and Spencer could surely hear it.

She hasn't come back yet...

"Dude, you okay?" Spencer asked, gripping my shoulders and turning me around.

"She hasn't come back yet..." I mumbled.

I couldn't let anyone know I love her, I couldn't let her know I love her...

----------------

(Hayley's P.O.V)

They were of me. All of them, the pictures. Me laughing, singing, acting like a dork, smiling. I kept going through, smiling like an idiot till I saw the one picture. Someone took a picture of me and Cameron kissing for the dare. My smile faded and I froze.

Cameron loves me. Why? I'm not beautiful...I'm not even remotely pretty. Why would he like me? Does he even like me, or is this all a big joke? Is this just one big prank into making me think I like him? If so, why?

I turned around just in time to hear someone enter the tent. It was Cameron. He looked nervous, almost worried about something. He was sweating a lot, enough to make it pretty noticeable. I stuffed the camera back in his bag and was about to walk out when he stopped me.

He looked at me intently for a minute, studying, searching, looking for something. He sighed and looked down. I bit my lip in vexation and was about to say something when he interrupted.

"Did you see them?" He asked softly.

"See what?" I responded, playing dumb.

Maybe he won't notice. Maybe he'll forget all this.

"Don't play dumb. I see it in your eyes. The worry, the guilt. Your scared."

"...I--uh..." I was speechless.

I ran out of the Boys Tent and into the Girls Tent. I scrambled for my phone and quickly dialed the number.

"Mom...I want to go home early."

--------------------------------------------------

AAAH! I finally updated, did you like it? Sorry for the long wait.

MOVIE QUOTE! YAY!

--"I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna finish him like a cheesecake!"--

Twitter: @katykat235

Instagram: @katykat235

Email: katykat235@gmail.com

Facebook: Hayley Perez

Vine: Hayley Perez

Youtube: Hayley Perez (even though there's no use for my Youtube account {or my vine account for that matter...}, I might start posting videos of myself singing and some lyric videos. And don't forget to subscribe to thecomputernerd01 on Youtube!!)

PhenomiNiall, ExtraordiHarry, BrilLiam, AmaZayn, FabLouis, 1D Rocks!!

Thank you, and PEACE OUT MY FELLOW FLUFFY UNICORNS!!!!

~Hayley