"All done baby girl. Come on let's go to daddy" I say then pick her up. I walk to my room and see Kenneth on his MacBook watching Netflix. I set Kenelle down and Kenneth looks at her

"See your not a stinky head princess anymore" he tickles her and she giggles

"I am daddy's pwincess" she says and he smiles. Ok I can't handle all this cuteness. I'm gonna play along with this and tease him.

"What kind of princess am I daddy" I say to him and he just gives me the "dont you start" look and I laugh.

"Is mommy a stinky head pwincess?"Kenelle asked. Kenneth just looks at me and smiles.

"No, mommy is a queen" he says and kisses my hand. I blush and stand beside him and whisper.

"Well that's to bad, your not my king" I say and he sticks the middle finger at me. I laugh and he attempts to slap my butt but I don't let him. Kenelle then turns to the MacBook and watches the movie. Kenneth hugs my waist and lays his head on my stomach. Big ole Baby. I play with his hair and take a picture of Kenelle

@DanielleSmithers: Washed her hair❤️  Daddy's little princess 👑 @Kensanjose

990,150 Likes❤️ 84,784 Comments💬

He smiles at her and whispers in my ear.

"We made beautiful children" he says and I nod.

"Yes we did"

"Can we make more?" He ask and I pull away rolling my eyes. I don't plan on having anymore kids, at least not right now. Child birth is one of the most painfullest things I ever had to go through. And I went through it twice. As I walk out the room I felt a stinging impact on my back side. I look at Kenneth and he blows a kiss at me. I roll my eyes and walk to De'Arra's room. I see she is on FaceTime with Erin and Ryanne. She is also drying her hair.

"Oh you washed your hair already?" I say sitting beside her

"Hi Aunt Dani" Ryanne and Erin say.

"Hi my other children" I say and they laugh. All of the kids are like my other children. Well kinda, I didn't give birth to them but I treat them as if they are my very own.

"Mom am I still sleeping over Aunt Baileys house tonight?"

"Ya and I think I might bring u guys early cause I'm suppose to go somewhere with your dad. So pack your stuff and get ready" I say

"My bag is already packed and I'm dressed" she says and I look at her bag then her. She was wearing black leggings, a white top and Nike slippers. Ok then.

"Arra off the phone. I need to talk to you" she nods and she says bye to the girls. We sit on her bed.

"Arra, I was thinking about something for a while now. I never got the full experience of a regular childhood. I never got to go to school nor do the cool things you do there. Like having school dances, joining clubs, going on trips, most importantly prom. One of the best nights anyone could have. And I want you to live that life. I was thinking of sending you to school." I say to her. She looks down and does her thinking face. She smiles and nods.

"Ok mom, I'll do it. Plus going to school is wayyyyy more fun then being home everyday" She says and we share a laugh. I hug her and kiss her head.

"Ok well I'm gonna get your sister dressed and I'll drop you guys off" I say then leave the room. I walk back in my room and see her sleeping on Kenneth chest. Awee look at my baby. So adorable! My eyes water as I touch my heart. You know that feeling when you see something and it touches your heart. That's what I'm feeling. I walk up to the both of them and kiss there head.

"My little babies" I say and giggle

To Be Continued

Author: Can I just say how cute Kenneth is with kids. What do you guys think?