16

Camila's POV:

I walk in the Hansen household, it's 2 pm so everybody is busy or just chilling somewhere in the house.

"Hi mrs Hansen!" I say to the mother of my bestfriend who's standing in the kitchen.

"Hi honey! How are you?" She asks, excited to see me I guess.

"I'm great, how are you?" I ask, leaning against the counter.

"Also good, now I think D is in her room so go look for her" she smiles, and I smile back walking up the stairs.

"Dinaaaaah" I sing, walking in the Beyonce poster covered room.

"I'm hereeeee chill!" She says, walking out of the bathroom.

She hugs me and grabs her purse and sunglasses.

"Leggo!" She says and grabs my arm, dragging me downstairs.

I grab my Raybans from where I put them on the counter as Dinah talks to her mom.

"Okay byeeeee" she yells, and we walk to my car, driving to the mall.

As we walk trough the mall to the Prada store, Dinah stops in front of the Starbucks.

"You can't go in a freaking Prada store with coffee you dumb, you can get it later" I say and laugh.

I drag her into the Prada store and a few people look at us with a look of "what are you doing here?!".

I walk over to the purses and grab a matte black one.

"Damn this one's nice" I say, thinking Dinah was behind me, but when I turn around I see one of the people who work there.

"Can I help you miss?" She asks, looking me up and down, clearly not approving my outfit.

"Nah, just lookin' around" I say and smile.

The woman fake smiles and walks away.

I put the bag back since I didn't really liked it and went to find Dinah in the big store.

I found her at the beige purses, looking at one.
"Ya like that?" I ask as I stand besides her.

"Yeah, its stunning" she says.
"C'mon imma buy it for ya" I say and smile.
"Wha-what? You don't have to mila!" She says, looking shocked.

"I know, but I want to! Now let's go" I smile, grabbing her arm and dragging her to the cash desk, paying for it.

"Thank you so much Mil" she says and kisses my cheek.

"Okay, now I need to buy me some Gucci shirts, and a new purse, and then I'm gonna buy me some Vans aaaaat.. I don't know I'm just gonna buy them, they're lit" I say and Dinah laughs.

She gets the bag where her new purse is in and we walk to the Gucci store down the hall.

I quickly buy some shirts I like: One with the Gucci snake on it and one with the Gucci logo with green and red.

I also buy me a matte black and golden purse, and we walk away.

1 hour later I've bought my Vans, we had Starbucks, went to the Ralph Lauren store so I could buy one more shirt, bought a Champion hoodie for us both, went to Forever 21 where Dinah bought some shit and I bought some high waisted jeans.